Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supposedly extremely attractive people who you don't find attractive?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭beggars_bush

Anna Geary. Not saying shes unattractive but shes nothing special. Also a complete headmelt.

Far too much face paint

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Larbre34 wrote: »
    You and I may the only ones here to remember who that is.

To be best of my knowledge, he's in a Z list Sindo graveyard with Glenda Gilson, Eddie Hobbs, the lad from Tallafornia and everyone who ever rode Katy French. If you want to leave flowers, follow the signs for the 'Barry Egan Plot'

Lol, I remember him all too well. A painful z lister but I dont think anyone considered him attractive apart from probably himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

pgj2015 wrote: »
    I wouldn't be into her 6 pack at all. not sure why women would want one.

I always thought she was hot but ate one or two too many pies ! I cant get over this fact !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

DrPhilG wrote: »
    Couple of reasons that I like Katy Perry...

4nOk.gif

not just a superb rack, she has the perfect equation for hot -
    Big tits + small hips = perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Kate Moss
    kate_moss_without_makeup.jpg

She looks very different without her eye make up. When you have partied like her for years it will take a toll on your body, she is supposed to have liver spots when you get up close.

She came out and was stood in front of me in the pit at that knebworth thing. Her and a pal; in some nasty leopard print coat at some point she turns around and then aaaaargh..... looks me right in the eye, at least I think in the eye because one of them’s gammy. And no way was she sizing up the alcie bum I snuck in with, but I nearly spewed up my flagon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,659 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

pgj2015 wrote: »
    I wouldn't be into her 6 pack at all. not sure why women would want one.

I think this is a Frankie Boyle line: You'd get on top of her, and your gut would flow into her abs like batter on a waffle iron.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,945 ✭✭✭pgj2015

McGaggs wrote: »
    I think this is a Frankie Boyle line: You'd get on top of her, and your gut would flow into her abs like batter on a waffle iron.

lol I wouldn't get on top of anyone with a six pack.

Anna Geary isn't a patch on Ashling Thompson.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Bobblehats wrote: »
    She came out and was stood in front of me in the pit at that knebworth thing. Her and a pal; in some nasty leopard print coat at some point she turns around and then aaaaargh..... looks me right in the eye, at least I think in the eye because one of them’s gammy. And no way was she sizing up the alcie bum I snuck in with, but I nearly spewed up my flagon.
    Didn't she used go out with Pete Doherty? I reckon your alcie bum would have been right up her street ;)

Beyonce actually annoys me.
    I get others could see her as attractive, sexy etc

But me. No

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Didn't she used go out with Pete Doherty? I reckon your alcie bum would have been right up her street ;)

:pac: the musk of piss and ale must have drawn them

• Registered Users Posts: 16,293 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Never got what all the fuss about Colin Farrell was.

Obviously the ladies thought different considering the amount of shags he got.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,293 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Beyonce actually annoys me.
    I get others could see her as attractive, sexy etc

But me. No

She has an arse on her that would give a horn to a dead man.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭beggars_bush

Anna Geary isn't a patch on Ashling Thompson.

Yer wan with the tatts?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Never got what all the fuss about Colin Farrell was.

Obviously the ladies thought different considering the amount of shags he got.

He is the epitome of a bad boy which is really sexy. He is also tall dark and handsome and oozes charisma. Not to mention he's very smart, funny and engaging and an all round cool guy.

Michael Fassbender...I find him creepy, weird piranha fish smile. That said, I still would.

Justin Timberlake...gross. Any boyband type actually.

Just checked Colin Farrell's height and he's actually not tall dark and handsome...just dark and handsome. He's only 5ft 8 the little ride:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Some comedian was saying if you changed Bad boy to bad man it loses all its appeal.
    No women wants to say 'You know I've always been attracted to bad men' :pac:

Yer wan with the tatts?

The very wan.

She has an arse on her that would give a horn to a dead man.

Nope.
    All yours GG

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Porklife wrote: »
    Just checked Colin Farrell's height and he's actually not tall dark and handsome...just dark and handsome. He's only 5ft 8 the little ride:)

You be able to shimmy up him now.:D

• Advertisement

Some comedian was saying if you changed Bad boy to bad man it loses all its appeal.

Agree..only young women like bad boys, once you hit 30 you run a mile from them. A guy with a leather jacket in a band doesn't exactly scream stability and long term prospect to a more mature lady:)
    Height used to be a factor for me too like I only fancied tall guys but now I realise how ridiculous that is!
    I never thought I'd say it but now I find steady guys with ambition way hotter than apparent studmuffins (I just said studmuffin..I really am getting old 😀)

dubstarr wrote: »
    Yes he bats for the other team unfortunately

I didn't know that. I think he's gorgeous.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

He is the epitome of a bad boy which is really sexy. He is also tall dark and handsome and oozes charisma. Not to mention he's very smart, funny and engaging and an all round cool guy.

Michael Fassbender...I find him creepy, weird piranha fish smile. That said, I still would.

Justin Timberlake...gross. Any boyband type actually.

i totally get why da wiminz go mad for Colin Farell but is he actually tall ?

had him pegged as under six foot myself ?

The very wan.

Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder :p

• Registered Users Posts: 15,290 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Timothy chalamat. The wife laughs when he is referred to as a sex symbol Maybe if you were 12 and he was in the next class. Skinny scrawny yoke for a 25 year old man

• Registered Users Posts: 15,290 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Saw Britney in Vegas a few years ago and can’t say I found her anything exceptional what so ever.

She was like a suburban mom workin in the local Walmart and there’s nothing wrong with that... just she’s not a sex siren

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭smilerf

Timothy chalamat. The wife laughs when he is referred to as a sex symbol Maybe if you were 12 and he was in the next class. Skinny scrawny yoke for a 25 year old man
    I saw The King the other night
    Real bad film

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

Strumms wrote: »
    Scarlett-Johansson-750x400.jpg

Come on, She’s a babe. Stunning.

Mind you I think last couple of years she lost a lot of weight and it doesn’t suit her, she just looks more healthy and attractive with a couple of curves as opposed to the ultra skinny look... but still very good looking.

I've never felt even a twang for her-she looks like they removed the facial features of 5 different beautiful women and stuck them on one head.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,173 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Farrell is only 5'8?! :pac:
    Not that it matters but I always pegged him for around the 6ft mark.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

What exactly do women (and it's always women who use it) mean when they say "bad boy"? To me it conjures up images of some scumbag in a tracksuit with 200 convictions.

Advertisement