Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bee CryptoCurrency Mobile app

Options
  • 28-12-2020 4:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Guys! New app on the app store it's called bee. It mines cryptocurrency on your phone! Get in early to get the good mining rates before too many people join.

You need a referral code to get in. You can use code: supercave93 to get in and that will give you 1.0 bee for free!
    Join my mining team early and we all get bonus mining rates!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 caoimhe93

I see a few people have used this so far :) Thank you to those who have! I dont know if anything will ever become of it but it is growing RAPIDLY

wow this message board has reached more people than i expected lol. Thank you to everyone who joined through me so far! I hope something comes off this in the future :)

The first Deduction has happened, so now instead of mining 0.8 Bee's per hour you mine 0.4. Get in before it is reduced to 0.2!!

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭duefrine

Thanks caoimhe93 for getting going

If you are interested you can use referral code " duefrine "

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭jonny_b

duefrine wrote: »
    Thanks caoimhe93 for getting going

If you are interested you can use referral code " duefrine "

Thanks just signed up. Appreciate if the next person used my referral code
    nutcracker8619

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

I have been using this for a few weeks if anyone wants a referral code send me a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Newtown90

Using beenetwork , pi network and timestope, if anyone wants to link up and form a security circle to max the mining capacity pm me. Thanks

Advertisement