Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BGW 18 Captain?

Options
  • 11-01-2021 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,202 ✭✭✭✭

6 games, 12 teams.

Who you got?

On Kane at the moment but could change to Son or KDB.

BGW18 Captain 127 votes

Wilson (shu)
    60% 77 votes
    Fernandes (bur)
    0% 0 votes
    KDB (BRI)
    2% 3 votes
    Sterling (BRI)
    19% 25 votes
    Son (FUL)
    1% 2 votes
    Kane (FUL)
    3% 4 votes
    Lacazette (CRY)
    12% 16 votes
    Other (please mention in thread)
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,856 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Honestly, there are at least 4 viable options this week now. I expect a wide split so most would be differentials.

Kane and Son have been rested and now have a better fixture. Bruno is the most reliable captain option in the game at the moment but Burnley away can provide challenges, KDB probably has the best fixtures of all and has finally got his open play goal.

I’m just pleased that I have them all to choose from without the use of a chip.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Kane at the moment

Possibly Son too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Kane at the moment

Possibly Son 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Probably KDB though Kane/Son is tempting.

I'm not sure if I can fit Sterling into my team especially with some slight uncertainty on whether he will start, will probably go with Gundogan instead. I'll definitely have Kane/Son in, so I see captaining KDB as offsetting the relative overinvestment in Spurs.

I also probably would tip City to get more goals than Spurs, so another factor that's tipping me towards KDB

• Registered Users Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭Degag

Probably doesn't need to be said but it's probably best not to have captain and vice captain in the same game. Also if captaining a Wed/Thurs game to maybe VC tomorrow when you will know if games a definitely going ahead pre-deadline.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Only have 3 players this week, Bruno, KDB and Maguire... At the moment I'm leaning towards Bruno.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭shmeee

Only have 3 players this week, Bruno, KDB and Maguire... At the moment I'm leaning towards Bruno.

You are going to play with 3 players?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

For a brief second when I saw the pie chart results I thought Callum Wilson had the most votes

• Registered Users Posts: 9,597 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Flipping between Kane and KDB.

Was all set on Kane but doubts creeping in now

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

King Kevin

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

Bruno

• Registered Users Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Bruno

I can see Burnley giving a away a penalty alright.

Advertisement