Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Completed Flight Records

• 08-01-2021 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

I am stuck in South Africa and trying to get back to London.
    It seems that the direct flight I had booked for the 22nd of Jan has been cancelled due to the new strain of Covid and that only indirect flights are allowed from Cape Town to London. These being flights with a stop off in another country(Dubai, Amsterdam, Paris etc.)
    It is unclear whether there are duration requirements for the stop off and the what the Covid test requirements are, and at what point they are required.

In order to get all my options lined up, I am looking for a website that shows all the completed indirect flights from Cape town to London. I have tried to look at Heathrow Arrivals, but its unclear.

If anyone knows of a website where I could find the relevant information it would be appreciated!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭PinOnTheRight

Have you tried Google Flights? Pretty useful at times at showing possible connections.

https://www.google.com/flights

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭bigar

I do not believe there is such a thing as the second flight would shown as having departed from wherever it originated. Best bet is to look at Flightradar and try to puzzle two flights together.

For instance: I can see tonight there is a KLM flight leaving Capetown at 0:30 and arriving at Amsterdam Airport at 11:00 (Flight KL598).
    From Amsterdam then tomorrow there is a KLM flight at 15:45 to Heathrow arriving at 16:05 (flight KL1021).

Above is probably too short notice but this gives you an idea what to look for.

Flightradar also shows historical data so you can check actual flight times of those flights for the last few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Board Walker

I really hope you are taking precautions. We lost 2 people in our terminal in Polokwane to covid at christmas.

the 3 cases identified here have been isolated and they are pretty sure no ne else was infected.

Advertisement