Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BitCoin vs BitCoin Cash

Options
  • 07-01-2021 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭

I see the BitCoin is fluctuating very much these days. However, BitCoin Cash seems to be more steadily going up.

I am wondering if I have invest between these two, which one should I go for? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

I see the BitCoin is fluctuating very much these days. However, BitCoin Cash seems to be more steadily going up.

I am wondering if I have invest between these two, which one should I go for? :confused:
    :confused:

BCH gains since the March crash = 320%

BTC gains since the March crash = 780%

I prefer BCH ideologically but it's not anywhere near the brand name of crypto right now and the market has decided to opt for BTC. BCH is almost 1.2% the value of BTC which is around it's all time low right now... it's not looking healthy no matter how well it works.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Cool
    I have invested 100 bux in bitcoin cash.
    grindle wrote: »
    :confused:

BCH gains since the March crash = 320%

BTC gains since the March crash = 780%

I prefer BCH ideologically but it's not anywhere near the brand name of crypto right now and the market has decided to opt for BTC. BCH is almost 1.2% the value of BTC which is around it's all time low right now... it's not looking healthy no matter how well it works.

Advertisement