Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pokemon Go WhatsApp Group

• 28-07-2020 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

It was discussed briefly about setting up a WhatsApp group to be able to coordinate and invite other players to join in with Raid Battles in one of the other threads last week. I'm going to set one up for anyone that is interested in joining, helping in Raid Battles, as well as a quicker platform for coordinating Lucky Eggs with other players, and just all round general Pokemon chit chat.

For anyone that is interested can you please PM me the following:
    Your phone number
    Your Pokemon Go username
    Your Pokemon Go Trainer Code

I'll give it a couple of days depending on the interest and publish the group, and will regularly update with any new entrants with the above info so everyone can save them to their phones and add them as a friends in-game. Please don't post your phone numbers as a reply on this thread.

Cheers,

glenjamin89

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Fired that over to you there. I suppose for the first day or 2 that the group is active we can just throw the friend codes around so everyone is friends with everyone else. The only issue that may appears is that you can only invite 5 friends max, but we'll see what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Fired that over to you there. I suppose for the first day or 2 that the group is active we can just throw the friend codes around so everyone is friends with everyone else. The only issue that may appears is that you can only invite 5 friends max, but we'll see what happens.

Cheers man. I'll keep a log of all the friend codes, etc and make sure everyone has them. You can't invite more friends either if you've been invited too I don't think.

glenjamin wrote: »
    Cheers man. I'll keep a log of all the friend codes, etc and make sure everyone has them. You can't invite more friends either if you've been invited too I don't think.

Nope, had a few at the weekend and you can only invite if you can see the gym yourself. In saying that, there was a team of 5 or 6 of us who took down Dialga remotely over the weekend... so there's that!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Ant_87

Sent in my deets there.

1937 8014 4036

Need a few friends in game
    Play daily.

I've 5 names down for the WhatsApp group. I'll create it once I've a day off from work. Thanks to those who have messaged me.

• Advertisement

Any update to this?

Anyone else want in on this? A Boards whatsapp group for raiding. I have one PM already, we can have up to 256 of us total in a whatsapp group :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Aye, sure why not.

Angron wrote: »
    Aye, sure why not.

Send on your details to me, the thread died a while ago and the op never did anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

I'll PM mine too. Don't do a whole lot of raiding, but will join when I can?

• Advertisement

DublinCJM wrote: »
    I'll PM mine too. Don't do a whole lot of raiding, but will join when I can?

Sure if you're available you're available, if not, then you're not. If you do want to raid, there will be people on to help.

Send on your details to me, the thread died a while ago and the op never did anything.

There wasn't too much interest at the time so it would have been hard to arrange anything with only a handful of people. If you're starting one you can count me in. I'll PM you my number.

If anyone else wants in on this let me know. The collection challenges that include legendarys are always good for a raid and we have a good group going for most 5 star raids.

Any level, any Pokémon. All welcome.

Just want to update this again, if anyone wants in, just let me know.

We do well on raids and as a whole the group is very knowledgeable on whats happening or will happen.

Live Rural? Get your raids on through us!

needs gifts? Well, there's 12 of us at least (some of us have more than 1 account as well)

All welcome!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 opansida

Hi can I join the group as well?

Advertisement