Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

pdc 2020 world darts championship

• 13-12-2019 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭

11.500 H 7200 10.e

fta

13.6db here really strong signal :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

active again fta :)

very strong signal even in the wintry showers falling here,lovely feed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Delta Lima

It is also showing on the German station Sport 1 at 19 East. (Gavin O Connor playing just now.)

Delta Lima wrote: »
    It is also showing on the German station Sport 1 at 19 East. (Gavin O Connor playing just now.)

that would be willie o connor

Four......that would be double two......

• Advertisement

It's that time of year again..

Sport 1 are showing it on 19 East. They interview some of the players in English.

English commentary is available on Talksport 2 . I use the Tunein app for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

Delta Lima wrote: »
    It's that time of year again..

Sport 1 are showing it on 19 East. They interview some of the players in English.

English commentary is available on Talksport 2 . I use the Tunein app for that.

Are you linking them through your receiver or doing Tunein via phone and muting TV?

Bit late responding to this. I was using my phone to for Talksport 2 abarkie with a Bluetooth speaker. I had to pause the picture to try to sync the sound.

The Final commentary was on Talksport available FTA on a Freesat box.

I have a Humax Freesat box which allows pausing radio stations if I need to do that at times. ( Useful for the Football ). I enjoy the radio commentary .

I have something similar to this which I find handy.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/LIGAWO-Toslink-Cinch-Audio-Embedder/dp/B01FIJE2KQ/ref=sr_1_11?dchild=1&keywords=Ligawo&qid=1609890182&sr=8-11

but the one I have has a HDMI in port .

Advertisement