Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eflow query

Options
  • 05-01-2021 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

I used Eflow last week and forgot to pay in time. But i paid anyway. Got a penalty notice today for double payment. I went online and paid the first one (there was two journey reference numbers) after paying the first i went back to the site to pay the other one. (it didn't allow me to pay for the two reference numbers together) after entering the second reference it said there was no penalty for my number. the question is have they credited me with that first payment i made.
    Anyone know if this is the case.
    Regards:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,839 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

reggaeman wrote: »
    I used Eflow last week and forgot to pay in time. But i paid anyway. Got a penalty notice today for double payment. I went online and paid the first one (there was two journey reference numbers) after paying the first i went back to the site to pay the other one. (it didn't allow me to pay for the two reference numbers together) after entering the second reference it said there was no penalty for my number. the question is have they credited me with that first payment i made.
    Anyone know if this is the case.
    Regards:(

I can't make head nor tail of that post, I'm afraid.

But why wouldn't you just pick up the phone or bang off a quick email to Eflow? They would seem to be best placed to answer your query, no? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭reggaeman

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    I can't make head nor tail of that post, I'm afraid.

But why wouldn't you just pick up the phone or bang off a quick email to Eflow? They would seem to be best placed to answer your query, no? :confused:

Sorry you couldn’t understand my query. I paid the fee to late. I then got the notice for double payment. I don’t know if you have seen one of them notices. It has two reference numbers one for each trip. It only allowed me to pay for one reference number at a time. But when I tried to pay for the Second trip it said there is no penalty for that reference number.

Wish I could find their number or even email. All I could find was twitter and that’s no use to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

So you paid twice, then paid the fee again as in 4 trips.

You have cleared the fine.

Just keep the receipts.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭Isambard

I'd ring and ask if all in order, explain you're a bit confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Citrus_8

reggaeman wrote: »
    Sorry you couldn’t understand my query. I paid the fee to late. I then got the notice for double payment. I don’t know if you have seen one of them notices. It has two reference numbers one for each trip. It only allowed me to pay for one reference number at a time. But when I tried to pay for the Second trip it said there is no penalty for that reference number.

Wish I could find their number or even email. All I could find was twitter and that’s no use to me.
    My best advice is to call.

https://www.eflow.ie/contact-us/personal/
    • Our opening hours are 8am to 9pm, 7 days a week
    • LoCall (from Ireland): 1890 50 10 50

Please note that a customer rep will be able to talk and discuss only with a vehicle registered owner due to data protection. Please have ready your penalty letter, vehicle reg and possibly a bank card when calling. Be very respectful and efficient - try to explain the situation as short and clear as possible and a customer rep will do everything they can to help you resolve this. Please don't be grumpy as some people are with their penalty letter in their hands. In such cases customer reps are very limited to help due to lack of cooperation and possibly due to abusive customer's communication - that would shut your door to resolve it quickly and easily.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

I've done exactly that and it's paid....

The letters are sent automatically.

They are very easy to deal with if any issues but I'd leave it to be honest as it's paid....

The fine is 2 journeys on top of 2 taken so it's paid

Advertisement