Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung QE75Q90T - need a soundbar

Options
  • 04-01-2021 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have the Samsung QE75Q90T for the last few months (great tv) but I need to buy a soundbar because the sound from the tv is only ok.

I'm thinking of a Samsung soundbar mainly because it will use the tv speakers along with the soundbar -

SAMSUNG HW-Q800T 3.1.2 or SAMSUNG Q70T 3.1.2

Would the Sono Arc be a better purchase? Any other recommendations?

I have up to €1000 to spend if I need to!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

Hi,

I have the Samsung QE75Q90T for the last few months (great tv) but I need to buy a soundbar because the sound from the tv is only ok.

I'm thinking of a Samsung soundbar mainly because it will use the tv speakers along with the soundbar -

SAMSUNG HW-Q800T 3.1.2 or SAMSUNG Q70T 3.1.2

Would the Sono Arc be a better purchase? Any other recommendations?

I have up to €1000 to spend if I need to!

Thanks

I find a soundbar along with the tv speakers never sounds right, they just don’t seem in sync or have a bit of an echo, I have an LG setup so maybe Samsung is better but I just use a soundbar and sub and the sound is phenomenal. How people use a tv with no additional sound is beyond me!

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭TheBigGreen

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    I find a soundbar along with the tv speakers never sounds right, they just don’t seem in sync or have a bit of an echo, I have an LG setup so maybe Samsung is better but I just use a soundbar and sub and the sound is phenomenal. How people use a tv with no additional sound is beyond me!

Yeah there are youtube videos about the soundbar and tv working together but I'm unsure. The Sono Arc is getting good reviews but the subwoofer isn't included and it is expensive!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

Yeah there are youtube videos about the soundbar and tv working together but I'm unsure. The Sono Arc is getting good reviews but the subwoofer isn't included and it is expensive!

I have a wireless sub with mine behind the sofa and it makes a massive difference to the sound, especially if you like loud music and even louder action movies!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,511 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Would you not go for receiver and surround sound speakers?

Advertisement