Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Forum Family Member

Options
  • 04-01-2021 11:04am
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Well this is exciting. This is something that was discussed in the background and now it’s officially the Christmas forum has gained a new sub forum! Other gift ideas and questions.

PrYauZ7.jpg

This subforum is for all non Christmas gifts and party ideas. It was previously its own forum but was losing traffic, the category mods seen just how wonderful and helpful ye all are here and asked for us to take it under our wing.

Please welcome it into our little family here and help out anyone in need.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭DvB

The more the merrier I say!
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

DvB wrote: »
    The more the merrier I say!

Absolutely.

You might be a sub forum however are just as important :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Yes, our new sub forum is here! :)

Hopefully we will all have bright and brilliant gift ideas, especially as this sub forum isn't just for Christmas. :pac:

Advertisement