Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 17 Captains pick

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,925 ✭✭✭✭CSF

my logic is that most of my other players have less chance of a goal/clean sheet ...Justin is my best hope, I can't see anyone in my team going wild and Justin has the best chance of a clean sheet....it was between him and robertson and I think kings/adams might nick a goal against liverpool (even though robertson might get an assist or goal I think he may not get a clean sheet)

who knows, it might work, it might not !

Truly bonkers move but I love to see a punt so I kind of hope it works out for you even though some rivals have him

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Jeff88448

Took a risk with Zaha

• Registered Users Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Took a risk and a hit with Kane.

Spurs have been quiet and had a rest so hopefully he comes back all guns blazing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Lots of risk takers ...love it :P hope it all works out !!

Ps. this is also the first week of the cup !! I want clean sheets from Villa, Man Utd, Leicester, Liverpool and Chelsea ...not too much to ask for ...is it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'm hoping the new year begins with a Vardy party.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote: »
    Someone on the scoutcast made a good point about picking a C who is playing close to the deadline, that way you're less likely to have a covid cancellation

I was thinking similar.

I really wanted to go with Vardy this week but the earlier kick off for United swayed me to Fernandes.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,925 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Green&Red wrote: »
    Someone on the scoutcast made a good point about picking a C who is playing close to the deadline, that way you're less likely to have a covid cancellation

It was actually in relation to the VC. So you could still pick whoever you fancied the most, but have that safety blanket incase catastrophe hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭siblers

CSF wrote: »
    It was actually in relation to the VC. So you could still pick whoever you fancied the most, but have that safety blanket incase catastrophe hit.

That's why I went Bruno over Salah for vice captain

• Registered Users Posts: 22,528 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Ended up going with Bruno. Consistency and pens swung it. Might be wrong but don't see Spurs hammering Leeds. Jose will likely put the handbrake on if they take the lead.

Well I got this very wrong! Oh well at least I own Son.

Advertisement