Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MDT Chassis

• 31-12-2020 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭

IS there an MDT dealer in Ireland ?

Has anyone bought a complete chassis directly from MDT and what is the customs duty approx ?

Am I correct in thinking they are a Canadian company.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭alanmc

Wadi14 wrote: »
    IS there an MDT dealer in Ireland ?

Has anyone bought a complete chassis directly from MDT and what is the customs duty approx ?

Am I correct in thinking they are a Canadian company.

They are a Canadian company. I've bought bits and pieces from them directly from their website without a problem. Bought a muzzle brake, a few mags, pistol grip ... stuff like that. All stuff I'm licensed for. When I bought my chassis, Outdoor Sports in Mullingar did it for me. Took a few weeks to get here, but went off without a hitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Gorgeousgeorge

Yeah the lads in outdoor sports have them i also believe Liam in irish shooting sport does them he def does grs

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Ziggieire

Get in contact with Highland Outdoors, They just got the Eu Importing Contract from MDT. They will have everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭eoin.d

Ziggieire wrote: »
    Get in contact with Highland Outdoors, They just got the Eu Importing Contract from MDT. They will have everything.

Are they in Ireland or Britain?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭EoghanS

Ivan up in Topgun has one on order for me from Highland Outdoors,
    enquired on importing but the cost of the duties seemed excessive compared to Ivan

he has a MDT in stock for a CZ457 for sure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Wadi14

EoghanS wrote: »
    Ivan up in Topgun has one on order for me from Highland Outdoors,
    enquired on importing but the cost of the duties seemed excessive

Did you look at the duties from UK or directly from MDT ?

Advertisement