Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless Earphones

Options

Comments

Ordered this when I saw your post and it arrived today.

I ordered it for phone calls, I will test it out more in the coming days. Seems to work very well from first inspection. Microphone included on each earphone. Person on other end of phone can hear you very well.

However, the touch buttons on the earphones require you to be cautious during a phone call - if you accidentally touch the top of it, it will end the call. But a very cool feature all the same. Maybe all modern wireless earphones are like this!

Music sound quality is good also.

Thanks glasso!

yes the touch buttons aspect is sensitive - but I wouldn't call it a fault - it's a better implementation than on other ones that I've had tbh. you'll adapt to not hitting it on that part of the earphone when on a call!

the sound is very good overall -not mega boom bass but I'm ok with that

and call quality as I said before is excellent I find - which is so often a let-down on these things (often other people can't hear you)- I think this design is better for call quality due to the microphone position. zero reverb either.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Mollywolly

glasso wrote: »
    got these and tested them out

phone call quality is exceptional - other person can hear you very very clearly.

brilliant for podcasts

for music listening they are very good but I would say that a good pair of the ones that can be inserted further your ear give you a more immersive bass sound. still very good.

if you're looking for something for phone /zoom calls, podcasts and also music (but not audiophile level) then very good.

could be used for running / jogging - won't easily fall out or anything like that.

Thanks for this. I was looking for a pair of buds for hubby that didn't break the bank. Price is now £39.99 with a 20% voucher up to end of day today.

Link again for anyone else interested https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08FLGHKHB/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Mollywolly wrote: »
    Thanks for this. I was looking for a pair of buds for hubby that didn't break the bank. Price is now £39.99 with a 20% voucher up to end of day today.

Link again for anyone else interested https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08FLGHKHB/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

definitely worth it -

nice build quality, good sound quality, excellent phone call quality.

even borne out from the amazon review score - a rating of 4.8 / 5 from 350 reviews is about as high as you can get for a product.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Looking at these headphones today, looks like a good deal at less than £30. Anyone any feedback on them? Reviews look very good,

Mpow MDots Wireless Earphones https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08KWJ9YND/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabc_waPZFbH6KWZ43?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

sillysocks wrote: »
    Looking at these headphones today, looks like a good deal at less than £30. Anyone any feedback on them? Reviews look very good,

Mpow MDots Wireless Earphones https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08KWJ9YND/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabc_waPZFbH6KWZ43?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Can't comment on that exact pair, but I got these by the same company for £21 and find them much superior in terms of bass, battery, comfort etc. to my old Redmi Airdots.

Also note that the MDots are always £27, it's not a special offer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭deco72

Tango One wrote: »
    I bought the Cambridge buds and was disappointed by the call quality I'm sending them back and going for the anker liberty air 2 £55 on amazon today.

Was looking at getting a pair of these for the wife for Christmas, would you recommend them?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

These clones of the Xiaomi Air2 SE are good.
    No idea how long the store listing will stay up at €9.10 but worth getting if you can.
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001631515547.html

Not sure if these are the exact same, but seem to be, and come with a transparent cover (when the lid is closed, the charge level can be seen) and the seem to have a slightly longer playing time
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001745361595.html

• Registered Users Posts: 15,835 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

What do people think of power beats 3.
    Want to get something wireless but decent for around 100 quid for pressie.
    Mainly used while walking

• Registered Users Posts: 15,835 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Well folks - another noob question.... I wear headphones a good bit and getting tired of the wired ones which keep getting caught in things and then ultimately break.

Looking around various sites but don't trust a lot of the reviews tbh :confused:

Stumbled across the Sony WF-XB700 True Wireless In-Ear Headphones on Harvey Norman....has anyone else tried them and willing to share feedback?

Cheers cm

Did you get these?
    They might be what I’m after

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭gar

Hi

Anyone got manual for tiso i5 or i6?
    Cant remember how to reset them and pair them.

Lights flashing at different times etc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

gar wrote: »
    Hi

Try this

How to reset! 'Tiso i5' because instructions are not clear.
    Put both in the charger.
    Take out the right and put to your ear, press button and listen till it turns off.
    Take out the left and do the same.
    Now press the button on them both at the same time, until the light turns darker/brighter red. Both should now be off.
    Turn them both back on at the one at a time. And one should stop flashing. What ever is flashing is the master.
    They should be flashing, click one of them whichever you want as master.
    And re-pair to phone,as resetting may mess with phone settings.
    Edit: - Make sure BT is off on your phone/device so not to interfere with process.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭fenris

Just got an email from Onesonic informing me that they are letting me down on my order of from 1 December for their BXS-HD1 True Wireless Stereo Earphones and will not be shipping anything until at least 25 January, now the fact that it took 16 days for them to communicate this for an order that was confirmed with a shipping time of 5 to 10 days on the 1 of December is another story which doesn't reflect well on trying to shop local - damn you Late Late show!.

As it was supposed to be part of a xmas prezzie and as Onesonic delayed informing me of their failure, I am now slightly screwed, any suggestions for Airpod shaped yokes that have a chance of arriving before x-mas at this stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Has anyone tried the soundcore q30?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,168 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

fenris wrote: »
    Just got an email from Onesonic informing me that they are letting me down on my order of from 1 December for their BXS-HD1 True Wireless Stereo Earphones and will not be shipping anything until at least 25 January, now the fact that it took 16 days for them to communicate this for an order that was confirmed with a shipping time of 5 to 10 days on the 1 of December is another story which doesn't reflect well on trying to shop local - damn you Late Late show!.

As it was supposed to be part of a xmas prezzie and as Onesonic delayed informing me of their failure, I am now slightly screwed, any suggestions for Airpod shaped yokes that have a chance of arriving before x-mas at this stage?

if you order from amazon today and pay for priority shipping you should get them before christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭KathleenF

Got the OneSonic headphones delivered this week. First impressions good if not blown away. Using them as back up set to my Bose QC35ii as I’ve sent them off to be repaired for a connection issue. So far they are decent for €60. Would be interested to hear what the earphones are like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭webpal

Hi

I have instructions for i4 if any use?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

webpal wrote: »
    I have instructions for i4 if any use?
    Same earphones, just a different case.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭gar

Cheers for the replies. Had a quick go and no joy. Will try again tonight and let you know

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭selephonic

sillysocks wrote: »

They look very similar to the Mpow M12 I have, which have great sound, comfort and battery life but are absolutely useless for calls. Really pointless for calls, I cannot stress how bad they are for calls. Great in every other way though. Awful for calls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭sillysocks

selephonic wrote: »
    They look very similar to the Mpow M12 I have, which have great sound, comfort and battery life but are absolutely useless for calls. Really pointless for calls, I cannot stress how bad they are for calls. Great in every other way though. Awful for calls.

Thanks, I got them during the week and tested them on a run last night and they were fine. I’ll only use them a few times a week for exercise really so wasn’t hugely fussy on them. Haven’t tried for calls but the music was great last night on them, and so much handier not having the wire - I had wireless headphones but they had a wire connecting the two ears which was annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Have Tiso i5 and i6 in earphone

Use them with one plus 7 pro phone and also on video calls

However looking for something with more punch.

Looking for noise cancelling and over ear and Bluetooth. But one's that can fold and not the size of brick or requirement to get a mortgage. Won't be using them for running but something i can use for long walks and block out the noise

Any suggestions

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

White Galaxy Buds+ £99 from Amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0842Q95VC/

degsie wrote: »

They were £20 cheaper yesterday. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

They were £20 cheaper yesterday. :o

Nobody posted?

Nobody posted?

I assumed everyone who browses here also browses HUKD. :pac:

These are now back down to £80.90 (in blue). :)

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0842Q95VC?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&sa-no-redirect=1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭Banana Republic 1

Hi ALl

I am sorry to ask a question that might be flogged to death but im looking for some form of wireless head phones for gym that can also take calls

If they are of a similar sound quality to the iphone headphones then i would be happy. so the bar is low. I want an entry level model that I can hear music well

lets start from there and I can work to getting better quality ones etc

thanks in advance

I’ve found onesonic ones good, there Dublin based, i don’t go to the gym mind

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭SJ.

Cheers for the replies. Had a quick go and no joy. Will try again tonight and let you know

I found this:
    https://db-board.de/forum/thread/90-tiso-i5-earphones-zur%C3%BCcksetzen/

Push the button on the headphones 20 times. Sounds odd but it worked for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,168 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

at that price they are a steal. a set of earphones.

Advertisement