Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Christmas Everyone

Options
  • 24-12-2020 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,482 ✭✭✭✭

May your new consoles & games finish downloading/updating in a timely manner.

7dbfc667e22099f79ff08a7e61fbd00e.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Happy Christmas pal :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,810 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Happy Christmas. Hope everyone's xmas has less drama than cd projekt's xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,651 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

537131.jpg

But seriously, merry Christmas.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,808 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Tis only nice to say Happy Christmas I suppose, even though I'm more of a grinch! Hope it's a safe one for everyone. Remember, stop the spread of Covid, stay inside and play games!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭recyclops

Just delighted that when I was growing up social media wasn't a thing and there is no photos of me and my siblings dressed the same as my folks like some sort of weirdos.

Merry Christmas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭da gamer

I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish my fellow gamers a Happy Christmas. I hope you all get plenty of games this Christmas and make gaming memories to last a lifetime.

Da gamer

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Merry Christmas to you too

Advertisement