Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas sea swim - avoid 40ft, Seapoint & Sandycove

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭s8n

sadly it wont make a difference, it will be still full of swimming **** on the day out in force with the dryrobes

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,161 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

s8n wrote: »
    sadly it wont make a difference, it will be still full of swimming **** on the day out in force with the dryrobes

A bit harsh no? The dryrobe stereotype is load of rubbish.

A sign of the internet creating sonething out of nothing, do people really care what jackets (after thats all they are) people wear these days?

Agreed people shouldn't go, place will still be busy with people with or without a dryrobe.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭s8n

A bit harsh no? The dryrobe stereotype is load of rubbish.

A sign of the internet creating sonething out of nothing, do people really care what jackets (after thats all they are) people wear these days?

Agreed people shouldn't go, place will still be busy with people with or without a dryrobe.

Its become a poser instagram thing. pure cotton heads.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,161 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Its become a poser instagram thing. pure cnuts

Suggest you use the unfollow button.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Suggest you use the unfollow button.

He's right, I know people who can't swim and have them.

I also have no doubt that the 40ft will be jammers with people with/without Dryrobes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

My sister does it but down west. There’ll be plenty room for social distancing at least

• Registered Users Posts: 10,033 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Dryrobes?

I dont know what a tracker mortgage dry robe is!!! :eek:
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭Paddigol

Its become a poser instagram thing. pure cnuts

Two absolute nonsense posts. If you're that exercised about something at least put a bit of thought into your rant. I'm sure your Instagram page is only epic, original and cool.

Poster above is correct - its a completely internet fabricated non-story that smacks of begrudgery.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I don't know what a dryrobe is either, or what the fuss is about them.

I'm going to close this thread now. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement