Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas DEADLINE spells death knell of Covid: Yuletide Liveline

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Plug for the book at 3.01, when the news should be on.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,806 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

still hawking the buke around

It's like a damp squib that never goes away.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

Yeah, shur if you happen to help a man to get the first mobile license for Ireland, and you feel that you need to convey to that person your gratitude, what is the harm in depositing a big load of money in their bank account.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

PLUG FOR ME BUKE!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

Good to be back. think I will stick to radio forum I literally get in trouble in anything else.

fav today

ring 4 a polis export
    How's do I do dat
    ring 999.... lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

• Registered Users Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭golondrinas

Note to self. Don't buy Dubarry shoes.:mad::mad:

Freebies. Great for some to have their wedding outfit supplied free gratis by airing your shoulder
    chip on the airways.

How how can I procure a freebie sometime? Beginning to feel so inadequate that I can't magic them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭jay0109

I hope her y fronts weren't sponsored

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Freebies. Great for some to have their wedding outfit supplied free gratis by airing your shoulder
    chip in the airways.

How how can I procure a freebie sometime? Beginning to feel so inadequate that I can't magic them up.

I feel the same, I just want to get offered (scam) something just to not be left out and also to see if I can!

• Advertisement

If there’s one thing I hate, it’s companies pandering to these scream and shout as loud as they can complainers rather than to customers who actually pay for their products!

It’s the retail equivalent of inshuredance companies offering better rates to new rather than existing and loyal customers.

Also, that’s a very strange colour that will clash horribly with what I assume is a black (you can’t say dat!) suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭jelutong

Stanley Holloway’s monologue “Brahn Boots” comes to mind.

Also, that’s a very strange colour that will clash horribly with what I assume is a black (you can’t say dat!) suit.

There was a very & eccentric posh older single lady (daughter & sister of psychiatrists & accidental friend of my mother) in the area where I grew up, who would get a kick out of getting away with saying what she liked. When she would board the 14 bus she would say to the regular black driver in the route "Oooh, you are just the type I fancy, I love everything black, including my men". She was a real-life Carry-On type character, you never knew what she would come out with.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭TheHomeService

If there’s one thing I hate, it’s companies pandering to these scream and shout as loud as they can complainers rather than to customers who actually pay for their products!

It’s the retail equivalent of inshuredance companies offering better rates to new rather than existing and loyal customers.

As someone said previously, I hope there is a howling gale, and torrential rain on Maeve’s wedding day.

Seriously.

There was a very & eccentric posh older single lady (daughter & sister of psychiatrists & accidental friend of my mother) in the area where I grew up, who would get a kick out of getting away with saying what she liked. When she would board the 14 bus she would say to the regular black driver in the route "Oooh, you are just the type I fancy, I love everything black, including my men". She was a real-life Carry-On type character, you never knew what she would come out with.

Most psychiatrists and their families are nuts, just sayin’. Knew a few psychiatric nurses also who were a bit odd?. Being in contact with the unwell for long periods. There is a thin line between ..........etc,etc.:confused:

As someone said previously, I hope there is a howling gale, and torrential rain on Maeve’s wedding day.

Seriously.

Jaysus, that’s a bit strong. Maybe they could get married in Cork city tonight.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

I thought the shoes were viper higgins/ aka schlug Murphy... there red-necked enough..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,443 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

1) the perks of been a garda, free travel and all the chicken fillet rolls you can eat
    2) dog bites boy...look out
    3) a bootiful little lockit..lost in blanch...i hope finder does not smoke content
    4) anudder security guard suffering from PTSD?

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Advertisement

POSSIBLY (but unlikley to be) on twodaze show:
    • Did you know dat Gardai get de free travel and dat - "was a de more bizarre tings we learnded yesterday so to speak" sez Herr Duffy
    • Drew Harris is hurtin' de pooooooor Gardai takin' away de free "Shnack" Boxes, Nightclub entrance, free chips and dat - WHOY?
    • Inequality Street again :rolleyes:
    • De dags and dat
    • A beauriful locket dat duz be lost in Blanchardstown Shoppin' Centre dat is of ENORMOUS sentimental value - was probably stolen and not lost in dat place
    • PORG will list all de tings in life dat are beyond his reach - de noodie mags on de top shelf being wan a dem so to speak

POTENTIAL GOLD is the PORG comes on.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,968 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

where is the nearest presbyterian church to drop the locket to ?

jay0109 wrote: »
    I hope her y fronts weren't sponsored

Peterson's of Dublin should send her a pipe

rod-hull-pipe-smoker-of-the-year-1993-seen-here-with-patrick-moore-ENHK35.jpg

2smiggy wrote: »
    in dublin west ? better off leaving it at the local halting site

• Registered Users Posts: 19,968 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

i'm , thankfully, unfamiliar with Dublin. West Dublin not a tourist hot-spot ? so to speak

It's not a Presbyterian Church caller - they'd be fairly thin on the ground so to speak in Suddren Ireland, but a presbytery so to speak! Even Catalick churches have presbyteries so to speak caller!

Did you not pay attention in religious education class when dis information would have likely been conveyed to you so to speak?

i'm , thankfully, unfamiliar with Dublin. West Dublin not a tourist hot-spot ? so to speak

That would be an understatement.

Dja know de ne'er do wells and de unwells and de walking dead dat do be do be do be do be on de boardwalk and outside de GPO and dat so to speak? Well day would be afraid to go into certain part s of West Dubalin so to speak.

De TV3 show on Gardai was mostly filmed there.

It is/was de home of de very cleverly named :rolleyes: gang called de "Westies" a few years ago dat did some murderin' and dat and a bit a de auld drug dealin' so to speak, though they have been very quiet in recent years.

There are some nice parts of course, and even some salubrious parts, but there are parts of it dat would not be safe places to park your Jaguar so to speak.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Please tell me he's going to cover the parks saving fund (think that's what its called.) its on Niall Boylan, a load of BJH's used this savings club, saved 1000's for penneys, jd sports etc. only to get blank gift cards, they are having meltdowns, could give us gold. Joe go on you man of de peeples, cover it!

dvcireland wrote: »
    Peterson's of Dublin should send her a pipe

rod-hull-pipe-smoker-of-the-year-1993-seen-here-with-patrick-moore-ENHK35.jpg

My grandmother wanted to marry Peterson only he was de wrong religion for de fambly so to speak.

• Advertisement

It's not a Presbyterian Church caller - they'd be fairly thin on the ground so to speak in Suddren Ireland, but a presbytery so to speak! Even Catalick churches have presbyteries so to speak caller!

Did you not pay attention in religious education class when dis information would have likely been conveyed to you so to speak?

My mother was offered a place in the Presbyterian home in south Doobalin so to speak, after attending a service in de Rathgar church. Knew quite a lot of dem so to speak.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement