Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WIW Onkyo Amp, CD player

Options
  • 10-12-2020 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,613 ✭✭✭✭

Have three Onkyo units Im thinking of selling but have no ideas what they might be worth.
    They are
    Onkyo Integrated Stereo Amplifier A-9211
    Onkyo CD Player DX-733
    Onkyon FM/AM Tuner T-4211

Anyone got an idea of what I should ask for those three? They are 10 years old but have been in dust free storage for the last four years of that so they dont have a whole lot of use. All silver in colour and with no scratches, they're in pristine condition aesthetically

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭bbbbb

have a look on donedeal, adverts, ebay etc.

I dont think there’s much demand for separates these days, its streaming speakers, digital receivers etc.
    I sold a similar setup a few years ago (denon), sold it for €60-80 IIRC, but just wanted rid of.

The buyer seemed to be a guy who did setups for small cafes etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,613 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

cheers will have a look at the usual selling sites, just wasnt sure what kind of a ball park it would be worth. Might just give it away if its worth less than 100

• Registered Users Posts: 15,506 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Muahahaha wrote: »
    cheers will have a look at the usual selling sites, just wasnt sure what kind of a ball park it would be worth. Might just give it away if its worth less than 100

If you are giving it away, I would gladly cover delivery cost as I know someone that would make use of it.
    Any speakers to go with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,613 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

vectra wrote: »
    If you are giving it away, I would gladly cover delivery cost as I know someone that would make use of it.
    Any speakers to go with it?

sorry no, had a nephew in mind for it if its not worth selling

• Registered Users Posts: 15,506 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Muahahaha wrote: »
    sorry no, had a nephew in mind for it if its not worth selling

God loves a tryer :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement