Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Vaccine

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Steve012

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    i dont share your optimism

Why Lex, 2 or 3 vaccines here by next spring at latest, Herd immunity if 60% take it.

There is the apprehension of the wait, after xmas cases start rising and social distancing continuing , possible further lockdown/restrictions, while vaccine is rolled out.

Tuff months ahead for sure, more will get it more will pass away. but IMO it's looking like the beginning of the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,654 ✭✭✭storker

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Anyway less people are getting the flu this year due to measures used to reduce Covid. Masks, social distancing, hand-washing, lockdown, etc obviously have an impact on any infectious illness that spreads with close contact. A newer more virulent/infectious disease is more likely to spread than an existing illness (which has vaccines, etc), but both will have their spread hampered to relative degrees by those measures.

It's almost unbelievable that some people really need this explained to them.
    My friend's wife is an ICU nurse. Some individuals are literally dying angry and confused because they don't believe the virus is real, or because they think it's all a conspiracy.

<shrug> Darwinism in action. I've lost all patience with such cranks and charlatans.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,788 ✭✭✭Panrich

EyesClosed wrote: »
    I've been following this thread from the start and I'm lost now. What's the conspiracy exactly?
    The vaccine is going to kill people? Or it isn't needed? Or both?

I think it has something to do with big farmers.

Panrich wrote: »
    I think it has something to do with big farmers.

One big farmer in particular called Bill. Apparently he's up to something with one of his gates.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

storker wrote: »
    One big farmer in particular called Bill. Apparently he's up to something with one of his gates.

dont forget Santa Klaus (Schwab)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

dont forget Santa Klaus (Schwab)

Have you read his book yet?

King Mob wrote: »
    Have you read his book yet?

no intention

no intention
    Why not?
    According to you this is his master plan, no?
    Why not learn all you can about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,317 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Why not?

is it not available as a 2 hour YT video narrated by someone with a very monotonous voice that repeats themselves constantly? that seems to be the media of choice these days. Books are too much effort.

the ingredients for this Pfizer vaccine has some interesting items

Lipid nanoparticles that are used to carry & protect the mRNA from degredation - I've worked on systems that produce electronic devices at nano technology levels, just throwing it out there

Sodium phosphate, dibasic unspecified form - to balance the pH...................ok thats another thing I dont like the sound of

glad to be taking a rain check on this one and see how ye all get on in 15-20yrs time

• Advertisement

Why not?

I got enough from his interviews, dont want to line his pocket

I got enough from his interviews, dont want to line his pocket

I'm sure there's ways for you to get it for free. Perhaps even a library.

I honestly don't understand why you'd be so opposed to reading the source for what you believe is the plot to take over the world.

Kinda just seems lazy...

Lipid nanoparticles that are used to carry & protect the mRNA from degredation - I've worked on systems that produce electronic devices at nano technology levels, just throwing it out there
    Could you explain what you mean by this specifically?
    What makes them "interesting".

Since you're an expert, please explain what the issue from these materials is.

And again, as you've agreed there's no evidence for any danger from the vaccine that outweighs the danger from covid.
    So why do these materials make you worry?

It kind of like like you're just throwing out technical terms because they sound scary and you don't actually have any point deeper than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭chewed

Sodium phosphate, dibasic unspecified form - to balance the pH...................ok thats another thing I dont like the sound of

Aren't both of these found in a lot of foods (e.g. processed meats, baked beans, tinned Tuna, etc.)? So I assume you avoid all foods containing this additive?

chewed wrote: »
    Aren't both of these found in a lot of foods (e.g. processed meats, baked beans, tinned Tuna, etc.)? So I assume you avoid all foods containing this additive?

It is used in a massive range of foods. if you wanted to avoid ingesting it you would have to live off lettuce from your own garden.

glad to be taking a rain check on this one and see how ye all get on in 15-20yrs time

I've heard it even contains Dihydrogen Monoxide, which is used in nuclear power plants and has even been found in tumours. Apparently the oceans already contain tons of it.

Sounds dodgy to me.

any of you young bucks want to skip the queue, let me know and I'll gladly give you my slot

any of you young bucks want to skip the queue, let me know and I'll gladly give you my slot
    Maybe you could stop saying variations of this in different witty ways and actually address the points put to you.

Cause every time you do this now, it sounds a lot more like "I can't answer those questions and I'm running away again."

I honestly don't understand why you'd be so opposed to reading the source for what you believe is the plot to take over the world.

Kinda just seems lazy...

he consulted me first on how to take over the world as I had miserably failed back in 1980, I would have succeeded too only for those 3 aliens

he consulted me first on how to take over the world as I had miserably failed back in 1980, I would have succeeded too only for those 3 aliens
    And now you're just deflecting the point because you can't address it.

You haven't read it because it's too much effort on your part and you don't actually believe in your claims as much as you say.

You are only willing to invest enough time to watch conspiracy youtube videos or read conspiracy websites.

This is simply lazy and a bad method for learning what's true.

• Advertisement

And now you're just deflecting the point because you can't address it.

You haven't read it because it's too much effort on your part and you don't actually believe in your claims as much as you say.

You are only willing to invest enough time to watch conspiracy youtube videos or read conspiracy websites.

This is simply lazy and a bad method for learning what's true.

I'm currently reading Surrounded by Idiots so too busy to take on another book

I'm currently reading Surrounded by Idiots so too busy to take on another book
    Again, supposedly you believe that this is the book that outlines the plot to take over the world.
    Why wouldn't that be your first priority?
    Why would you be "too busy" to find out more information about this plot.

Again it's either laziness or you don't actually believe what you are claiming.

You've also changed your story a few times now, first claiming that you didn't need to read it, then that you had no intention of reading it and now you're too busy.
    This again does not seem genuine.

The real answer is as I said, you're not reading it because it's too much effort and you are only interested in reading easy to swallow conspiracy sources.

At the same time, you're not deflecting away from your previous claims of expertise in nanotechnology.
    So again:
    What concerns you about the contents of the vaccines?
    Specifically why are you concerned about Lipids and how does your expertise in nanotechnology apply?

Again, supposedly you believe that this is the book that outlines the plot to take over the world.

When did I say this?
    You've also changed your story a few times now, first claiming that you didn't need to read it, then that you had no intention of reading it and now you're too busy.

as I said, I have no intention of reading it
    At the same time, you're not deflecting away from your previous claims of expertise in nanotechnology.
    So again:
    What concerns you about the contents of the vaccines?
    Specifically why are you concerned about Lipids and how does your expertise in nanotechnology apply?

I never said I was an expert, I just saidI worked on systems that were capable of producing electronic devices at nano levels
    I'm not as gullible to think that its possible that saying "nanoparticles" may not contain something else

When did I say this?

I never said I was an expert, I just saidI worked on systems that were capable of producing electronic devices at nano levels
    I'm not as gullible to think that its possible that saying "nanoparticles" may not contain something else

so now they are lying about what is in the vaccine?

When did I say this?
    You've been claiming that he is involved in the plot you're so concerned about.
    This book is called "The Great Reset".
    This clearly means that you believe that this is him outlining his plans.

If it's not, feel free to outline you beliefs clearly.
    You've been asked this many many times and you've always deflected and ignored. You're oddly resistant in expressing your beliefs, so you can't really complain if we don't understand what they are.
    But you haven't really explained why.
    I have explained what I think is the true reason.
    Yes. How does your expertise apply other than they both have the prefix "nano"?
    And this doesn't really answer the question.
    You're deflecting again and I think this is because you don't have an answer. I think you don't have an answer because your belief doesn't really have much more beyond the surface level "scary science word is scary".

What specifically about the lipids are your concerned about?
    Please be exact and specific. You have had experience with "systems that were capable of producing electronic devices at nano levels" so you should be able to do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,815 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

• Conspiracy theory
    • Conspiracy speculation
    • "They" are up to something, too lazy to make something up <--- We are here

• Registered Users Posts: 25,458 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

chewed wrote: »

Sodium phosphate, dibasic

Isn't that just salt??

Sodium phosphate, dibasic

Isn't that just salt??

it is A salt.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,458 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

it is A salt.

Yuo, used to flush the bowels during colonic treatment, can be a mild irritant. Still can't see why he is scared of it.

• Advertisement

Yuo, used to flush the bowels during colonic treatment, can be a mild irritant. Still can't see why he is scared of it.

It is used for that but it is also in a wide range of processed food.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement