Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slow cooker making clicking noise

Options
  • 07-12-2020 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭

As title says, I'm new to the world of slow cookers. First time using it. When I bought it a few weeks ago I did the cleaning of it and there was no clicking. Put it on this morning with all the ingredients in, turned it on and it started clicking every few seconds. 20 mins later it's still clicking.

Is this right. Tried googling it but I couldn't find anything.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I can only tell you that mine doesn't click. If it keeps clicking I'd contact the manufacturer to check that it's normal for the one you have.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭yogibear77

Thanks for that, I cant find anything about my one making a clicking noise. Think I will just bring it back

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I think you're right. Even if there's nothing serious wrong with it that sort of clicking would be very annoying.

Advertisement