Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

What’s the story with the stabbing in Finglas, your man has been sliced right up.

Any other info aside from what you've said?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 farleyholmes

Was it the three of them that were caught together in bed by the Guards?

Remember reading that in a book about Dundons years ago but dunno if it was true or just guards spinning stories.

Seemed fairly ridiculous at the time[/quote

Think that's just Paul Williams adding his extra bull like he does in every book

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭TruthHurts1

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    Any other info aside from what you've said?

Very graphic pictures on the go. Massive wounds on back, throat and forehead

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Very graphic pictures on the go. Massive wounds on back, throat and forehead

Yeah this what I’m talking about, seems like they tried to kill him with the slice on his throat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

Yeah this what I’m talking about, seems like they tried to kill him with the slice on his throat

I'm eager to see them but we're not allowed ask, hint hint.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 BenedictC12

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Cousins.

NK is a Casey too through his mothers side. She's passed now.

I was at that fight it was a fcking disgrace. Exactly as you said taking front row seats and pushing past security without tickets and not 1 security said a word. Of all the fights I've been to that was the worst atmosphere I've ever seen at a boxing event. Scummy b@stards

Cheers mate for clearing that up. Remember the same night they skipped the long queue for the bar and obviously not 1 person said anything. As you said, dirtbags.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

You seem to know alot, did Colm Fox kill himself because it came out he leaked suppose names involved to jaws Byrne?

Had his vices in life and became a dirty cop cos of them. Combination of things made him take his life. He played for both sides but more hutch. It wasn't him who supplied any names. Byrnes celebrated his passing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Any idea which gang is associated with the assault of the elderly man in darndale?

I see there is another thread about it but its 11 pages long with people blaming parents on the dole (as usual.)

Assume some of the reg's in this thread will have an idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

3 nicked for the Noel Boylan shooting. One in 30’s lifted in prison. Wonder if that’s CS.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭paw patrol

Had his vices in life and became a dirty cop cos of them. Combination of things made him take his life. He played for both sides but more hutch. It wasn't him who supplied any names. Byrnes celebrated his passing.

what type of vices?
    he dead now so no libel issues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    I'm eager to see them but we're not allowed ask, hint hint.

You're eager to see pictures of someone who's been stabbed in the back, throat and forehead?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

1 look at foxs face told he had vices
    His baggy eyes were nearly as bad as mine

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Eyes1 wrote: »
    3 nicked for the Noel Boylan shooting. One in 30’s lifted in prison. Wonder if that’s CS.

Not in his 30s yet

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

Not in his 30s yet

thats the son right?

and he was shot because he was part of the price/mguire side?

or is Noel the dad shot in the supermarket because he set up E Fowler?

sorry just dont want to go back thru all the pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

thats the son right?

and he was shot because he was part of the price/mguire side?

or is Noel the dad shot in the supermarket because he set up E Fowler?

sorry just dont want to go back thru all the pages.

Noel was shot at supermarket, according to the sun

Noel was shot at supermarket, according to the sun

yes actually think they got that one right as there was video of him berating the cops who were helping him...do you know who shot him or why?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

yes actually think they got that one right as there was video of him berating the cops who were helping him...do you know who shot him or why?

Yeah it was on Inside the K I think it was called. Horrible fella abusing the lot of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Should of let him bleed to death the steroid headed w@nker

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Yeah it was on Inside the K I think it was called. Horrible fella abusing the lot of them.

Yeah didn't the Guard say that he was giving them abuse but only a while before it was guards that saved his sons life when he was shot, or am I mixing him up?

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Thesiger

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

The kid was trying to impress his brother after an argument in La Bulla.

F*** me. Trying to Impress your brother by killing a kingpin who orders murders for fun. What could possibly go wrong..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Im melting away

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Yeah didn't the Guard say that he was giving them abuse but only a while before it was guards that saved his sons life when he was shot, or am I mixing him up?

Abuse, he only told um "fcuk off" of course the female guard made a big deal of it for their show. Lee was definitely stabilised by armed guards so fair play to them for that.

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    F*** me. Trying to Impress your brother by killing a kingpin who orders murders for fun. What could possibly go wrong..

Uncut coke man, it's one hellva drug. I'm amazed no real filmmakers (not cancers mockumentary) have taking a go at it, because you couldn't write the complexity of the whole lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

FixitFelix wrote: »

Yeah saved the sons life and they were saying the father was heading to the same hospital as the son and the son would go mad and that. Seemed a wanker.

Yeah saved the sons life and they were saying the father was heading to the same hospital as the son and the son would go mad and that. Seemed a wanker.

Wanker end boss-got the double earing achievement.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

Probably just the shock talking
    When you live that lifestyle the cops are mortal enemies, I’d imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

What does everyone make to paddy o Reilly photographers tweets this morning, saying that in return for murdering lawlor big is now running drugs for Daniel kinahan. I always thought big was out on his own.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 The Lonesome Ranger

What does everyone make to paddy o Reilly photographers tweets this morning, saying that in return for murdering lawlor big is now running drugs for Daniel kinahan. I always thought big was out on his own.

Makes sense to me. They all wanted Robbie out of the way. Work together the K's, Big and those prone to travelling.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Fattybojangles

Becky Mulhall caught with 7 kilos of heroin in Italy Barry Doyle's Mrs ex of Gar Chubbs.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,231 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Becky Mulhall caught with 7 kilos of heroin in Italy Barry Doyle's Mrs ex of Gar Chubbs.

with her looks she will be very popular in a womens prison.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭LastODC

Hes full of sh1te

Advertisement