Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ticketmaster Longitude Tickets

Options
  • 02-12-2020 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

Is anyone having problems with the ticketmaster site for Longitude?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Dibble

Yes, I keep getting the little spinner and then get kicked out after a while to join the queue again...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭jpfahy

Anyone know what this means:
    Weekend Tickets: €219.50 (Tier 1)
    Weekend Tickets: €239.50 (Tier 2 – Final Tickets)
    Day Tickets: €89.50

What is Tier 1 and Tier 2??????

• Registered Users Posts: 17 coco29

jpfahy wrote: »
    Anyone know what this means:
    Weekend Tickets: €219.50 (Tier 1)
    Weekend Tickets: €239.50 (Tier 2 – Final Tickets)
    Day Tickets: €89.50

What is Tier 1 and Tier 2??????

That confused me too, i’ve been told it means the first batch of wkend tickets will cost €219.50 and that the second batch released will cost €239.50 to encourage people to buy early.

I bought with presale this morning but it automatically put 2 tickets in my basket and wouldn’t let me amend to just one ticket, does that always happen does anyone know?

The count down timer was ticking away in the corner so I just panic bought two so that I’d secure one for my son. I’ve been trying unsuccessfully to get in touch with ticketmaser all day :(

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭breakfasttime

Does anyone know if the 3 presale is sold out?

I am trying to get a ticket using the link and my code but it's saying no tickets available.

I tried searching for each day and weekend tickets and got the same message.

I'm guessing that means the allocated presale tickets are sold out but I can't find any confirmation online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Bikerman2019

Tier 1 is the first release of tickets at a price, 219 I believe.

Tier 2 is a later release for the same tickets but at a higher price, 239 I think.

Think of it as an early purchase special offer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Bikerman2019

coco29 wrote: »
    That confused me too, i’ve been told it means the first batch of wkend tickets will cost €219.50 and that the second batch released will cost €239.50 to encourage people to buy early.

I bought with presale this morning but it automatically put 2 tickets in my basket and wouldn’t let me amend to just one ticket, does that always happen does anyone know?

The count down timer was ticking away in the corner so I just panic bought two so that I’d secure one for my son. I’ve been trying unsuccessfully to get in touch with ticketmaser all day :(

If you have a spare ticket now, just put it on adverts.ie Face value only, plus any service charge or less. Will be sold quickly.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I haven't been able to get one all day using the 3 presale either.

If anyone has one to sell, just let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭setanta1000

Does anyone know or advise the best way to buy tickets for just the Friday and Saturday, and not a weekend ticket?

Would I need to buy one first and then get back in the queue for the second day or is there some way to buy two days together?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Would love to go but just concerned the age group is too young. See everyone on the way to this and they're mostly 16/17/18 year olds.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,411 ✭✭✭finbarrk

It's a Leaving Cert party.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,411 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Is this cancelled yet anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭Lost Ormond

Mr.S wrote: »
    Yeah it's pretty young these days. The first couple (Until...2017?) had significantly different lineups and attracted an older audience. I wouldn't let that put you off if you want to go though. I guess it's easier to sell when you just put that years chart-toppers on the bill.

It's basically a city version of Oxegen. Wouldn't be surprised if they turn it into a 3 day camping festival soon.

No chance of camping unless its moved.
    finbarrk wrote: »

Not yet.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Mr.S wrote: »
    Yeah it's pretty young these days. The first couple (Until...2017?) had significantly different lineups and attracted an older audience. I wouldn't let that put you off if you want to go though. I guess it's easier to sell when you just put that years chart-toppers on the bill.

It's basically a city version of Oxegen. Wouldn't be surprised if they turn it into a 3 day camping festival soon.

Originally is was a sister festival to Latitude, akin to leeds reading. until they realised irish people cant have nice things, and moved into filling a gap in the market that they are currently filling

• Registered Users Posts: 18,872 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

finbarrk wrote: »

Cancelled on the 10th of May

https://www.longitude.ie/

Advertisement