Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodafone Fantastic freebies - Scratch to win every week on app

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,025 ✭✭✭duffman13

Won 10€ home travel voucher

Other wins include car phones clothing etc...T&Cs attached !!

https://www.vodafonefantasticfreebies.com/termsGeneral.aspx

Good luck all !!

A few of us in work did it today, all got the same voucher! Had a look at the website, platinum travel, €10 isn't going to go far!

Hopefully it gets better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

duffman13 wrote: »
    A few of us in work did it today, all got the same voucher! Had a look at the website, platinum travel, €10 isn't going to go far!

Hopefully it gets better

Won a €10 voda credit on missus account..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 238 ✭✭lordsheepface

"Won 10€ home travel voucher"
    The "prize" appears to be an offer available to everyone through their app, without the scratch card.

• Won’t even let me past the T&C’s page from the OP’s link!

"Won 10€ home travel voucher"
    The "prize" appears to be an offer available to everyone through their app, without the scratch card.
    People are winning sports clothing as well check on twitter...something is better than nothing🤣🤣🤣

As above we also won a ten euro credit !!

• Advertisement

Won’t even let me past the T&C’s page from the OP’s link!

Just go into the App.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭honda boi

€10 travel voucher for me and the missus account.
    Wont really get anything with that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,481 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

They gave me 100 minutes. Promo seems to be run by Sweete (who ran their flights promo a year or two ago too) , and prizes can take a week to appear on your account..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭garrettod

Also got the €10 Travel Voucher, for Platinum Travel.

... Looks like this is the real booby price, tbh.

Thanks,

G.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭BArra

10 travel voucher also, :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭fdevine

Most in our houshold that tried got the (useless) €10 voucher although one win was a gourmet hamper.

Seems 99% are going to be travel vouchers that people probably won't even claim.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,575 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

My app says to go to website.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

Got the €10 travel voucher as well... Won't be using it!

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭dasa29

Got it as well lets see what i got

I got

"Congratulations! You have won a 20% Online Discount with Joe & Seph’s Gourmet Popcorn, courtesy of Vodafone #FantasticFreebies."

don't think I will be using this after looking at the website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,181 ✭✭✭Sappy404

I got a €10 travel vopucher for Gift House Travel, which I assume is gifthouse.ie. They have stuff like family days out, cinema tickets etc. The discount code needs to be used within 24h I think but the Airfield voucher I'm looking at can be redeemed within 5 years. Thanks OP!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,395 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

2 x €10 vouchers here. 1 for mobile account, 1 for home account.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Irish Kev

Platinum Travel €10 voucher so probably useless

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭123654789

Sappy404 wrote: »
    I got a €10 travel vopucher for Gift House Travel, which I assume is gifthouse.ie. They have stuff like family days out, cinema tickets etc. The discount code needs to be used within 24h I think but the Airfield voucher I'm looking at can be redeemed within 5 years. Thanks OP!

Nope, it's much more useless than that!

This €10 Gift House Travel Gift Card entitles the bearer to use €10 to purchase any travel services from Gift House such as flights including priority boarding, seat selection, checked baggage, hotels, car hire, travel insurance, Fast Track passes, airport lounge etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Techless

TheDriver wrote: »
    My app says to go to website.....

Same here ???

• Advertisement

123654789 wrote: »

This €10 Gift House Travel Gift....

LOL :D

Unfortunitely, it is pretty poor alright

Thanks,

G.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭JTMan

€10 travel voucher is a scam by Vodafone to get people to use a particular travel agent that sells some packages that can be got much cheaper by booking direct. I bet Vodafone get commission too every time it is used.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,181 ✭✭✭Sappy404

123654789 wrote: »

This €10 Gift House Travel Gift Card entitles the bearer to use €10 to purchase any travel services from Gift House such as flights including priority boarding, seat selection, checked baggage, hotels, car hire, travel insurance, Fast Track passes, airport lounge etc.

"Any travel service from gift house" should mean anything from their travel section, no? It's a €25 commitment, not sure I have the bottle to try it out tbh.

UPDATE:

I asked on FB:

- Hi. I have a discount code for the travel card specifically. I want to know if it can be used against the day trips in the travel section, such as Airfield, or cinema tickets such as moviesat Dundrum.

- Hey there Andy, unfortunately not but it can be used on any number of travel related purchases. If you’d like to find out more about what you can spend your code on, give us a call on +353 1 554 5772 and a member of the team will be happy to help.

JTMan wrote: »
    €10 travel voucher is a scam by Vodafone to get people to use a particular travel agent that sells some packages that can be got much cheaper by booking direct. I bet Vodafone get commission too every time it is used.

I would say that you are bang on the money...

Thanks,

G.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

dasa29 wrote: »
    Got it as well lets see what i got

I got

"Congratulations! You have won a 20% Online Discount with Joe & Seph’s Gourmet Popcorn, courtesy of Vodafone #FantasticFreebies."

don't think I will be using this after looking at the website.

Goats cheese and black pepper? Talk about notions

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,953 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Free pouch of Popcorn - How bad...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 349 ✭✭Bojill

Maybe we should pool our vouchers and one of us goes on a cruise :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,944 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

€50 GameStop gift card. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,299 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

€10 off my next holiday with Gift House Travel, Wow cant believe it,delighted, Thanks vodafone. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,299 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

^Sarcasm by the way^

They would have been so much better off, if they'd just told 95% of competitors, that they were sorry that we didn't win, better luck next time etc...

The more I think about this crap €10 Travel Voucher, the more annoyed I get, as someone in Vodafone actually thought that I'd be stupid enough, to want to use it, think it was a prize etc :mad:

Thanks,

G.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

I "won" the €10 travel thing too. When I realised it was that shower behind it I stopped dead. Now I'm getting messages from Vodafone asking me why I haven't redeemed my win!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

Pity they have monies for "freebies" but not for infrastructure and service:
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=115504292

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,395 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

If you go to the offers section of my Vodafone app you can also claim one of the €10 vouchers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Won 5 credit. It gave me a voucher code. How do I top up? The code is in letters. How do I use that?

• Advertisement

Won 5 credit. It gave me a voucher code. How do I top up? The code is in letters. How do I use that?

U get it in 5-10 business days to ur home address i think ! Still waiting on our tenner

You have to redeem it first tho

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭TheWatcher182

Won 200 international minutes. Fairly useless in the day and age of Skype etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,025 ✭✭✭duffman13

Won 200 international minutes. Fairly useless in the day and age of Skype etc.

200 free national minutes on my unlimited plan :D

I'll scratch every week and probably moan every week too.

Travel voucher again����

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭honda boi

Travel voucher again����

Same.lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭DUBLIN_person

€50 Smyths Voucher... to be delivered by email in 3-4 days. Nice start to the day, hopefully I recieve.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭dasa29

This time from the scratch card I got the following,

Congratulations! You have won a Insomnia Complimentary Hot Beverage, courtesy of Vodafone #FantasticFreebies.
    valid till end Feb 21

1 of the following: 12oz Americano/Latte/Cappuccino. 8oz Flat white or Breakfast Tea.

€50 Smyths Voucher... to be delivered by email in 3-4 days. Nice start to the day, hopefully I recieve.

Great one !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

I won another one of those €10 travel vouchers...boooo!

I also "won" another one of those useless vouchers - which I actually find insulting, given what they are for, the minimum spend needed, the hefty prices etc.

Delighted to see a few people winning something half decent, but personally, I would rather that the rest of us just got "better luck next time" messages, then those crap vouchers.

Thanks,

G.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Sarn

€10 Vodafone credit last week, €5 credit this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭123654789

I thought the €10 travel voucher last week was bad enough until i won the €5 version today. I'd prefer a Better luck next time message too.
    Anyone want it lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

I won €10 credit and when I went to claim it they said they were posting it out in 2-10 days. Could that be right in 2020?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭The tax man

€5 Life Style Sports gift card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

,€50 Smyth's voucher... Badly stuck for a phone I'd love to win one

• Advertisement
Advertisement