Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a food processor

Options
  • 01-12-2020 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭

My old Kenwood has served its time:
    the blade isn't sharp enough, (and can't be sharpened, apparently) and the motor isn't really whirring with much power at all.

So when I try to make breadcrumbs out of stale bread (its commonest use) the lumps of bread just whirl around and don't get chopped into crumbs.

So it is time for a new one: but these are expensive!

I do NOT need wheat grinders or carrot shredders or any gadgets at all, really. The citrus juicer was the only gadget of this that I ever used, apart from making breadcrumbs.

I want a food chopper that is sharp, powerful, durable, simple and not too dear. [and doesn't cover half a square yard and fill three shelves with bitty accessories]

Wise foodies of boards.ie - who can recommend one?

Comments

Advertisement