Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 10 Match Day thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

Are Fulham solid or Leicester poor?

Be delighted if it stays like this then grealish and Watkins Go nuts later on!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

dahat wrote: »
    Site ban incoming for Mr. P

Orrrrrrr we'll see a second half hat-trick inspired by a Rodgers team talk at half time?? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭COH

This party is sh*t... I want to go home :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Hopefully with Leicester upping it a bit we might see a few more chances. Fancy vardy if they up the tempo more and get at the full backs, seem to be getting joy down the left. 45 mins a long time in football

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭Ginger n Lemon

Fulham turning into prime Barcelona.

Worried for Man city this weekend :pac:

• Advertisement

Next week could not be as straightforward for city. Fulham have pace in comparison to burnley, and city struggle with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

As a Barnes owner I'm happy with that scoreline as it hopefully means he'll be on soon. As a Vardy captainer, I'm pretty concerned right now.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 22,438 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Leicester just have no plan b when they can't counter attack and it's one of the reasons I didn't get Vardy in for this game in the end. No doubt he'll get a pen or two in the second half though so wouldn't be too worried yet as a captained.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭munster87

joeyboy11 wrote: »
    Are Fulham solid or Leicester poor?

Be delighted if it stays like this then grealish and Watkins Go nuts later on!

Leicester, as usual, struggling massively to break down a team when the opposition are sitting back. They’re only capable of looking dangerous against teams when they’re on the counter attack. Fulham playing Leicester at their own game.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Praet and Thomas off, Barnes and Under on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,661 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

ugh, missed first half, but assuming Leicester and Vardy are back to doing little or nothing.

All week, I wanted to go with my gut and sell Vardy to fund other, but alas went with the top captain pick (which i think is my first time this season).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Only stuck the game on now.

Has Vardy been involved at all?

I'd hope with 30 mins left and Leicester needing a goal, he could turn it on...

This is the 3rd game in a row I've captained Vardy - unless he gets a penalty he won't score - that's just how he is.

Tight games like this when they need a goal - he seems to go missing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭Did you smash it

munster87 wrote: »
    Leicester, as usual, struggling massively to break down a team when the opposition are sitting back. They’re only capable of looking dangerous against teams when they’re on the counter attack. Fulham playing Leicester at their own game.

That theory didn’t quite work at Liverpool last weekend. Starting to think they aren’t that good or vardy needs ihanecho beside him to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭munster87

That theory didn’t quite work at Liverpool last weekend. Starting to think they aren’t that good or vardy needs ihanecho beside him to help.

They badly need the two full backs back

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Nearly Fulham goal

Lookman nearly scored a second but good save from Schmeichel.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

This is a **** show!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,821 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Fulham have been excellent, of course they wait all season to put in a performance like this, very annoying.

Leicester haven't had a sniff in the second half

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,220 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Would hardly know he is on pitch. Fulham doing well energy, organised, pace on break.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

I switched it off. Leicester are anonymous. Disaster.

Barnes (Vardy)

Barnes (Vardy)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,628 ✭✭✭shmeee

Vardy assist.... Now let's get this party started

• Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Vardy points thank fúck

• Registered Users Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭Did you smash it

munster87 wrote: »
    They badly need the two full backs back

Full backs are huge especially to team with no wingers. see Everton and DCL.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Dream goal for me, that. One more please.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

As a Barnes owner I'm happy with that scoreline as it hopefully means he'll be on soon. As a Vardy captainer, I'm pretty concerned right now.

Say you are even happier now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I'll take it!

Advertisement