Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers

Options
  • 25-11-2020 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

I've just recently moved to Galway city and looking to book in for colour and cut. Can anyone recommend a good hairdresser (reasonably priced)? Looked it up buy it's hard to know without a recommendation.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Dancewithme

greenerie wrote: »
    I've just recently moved to Galway city and looking to book in for colour and cut. Can anyone recommend a good hairdresser (reasonably priced)? Looked it up buy it's hard to know without a recommendation.

I go to a hairdresser in Galway that I think fecked up my hair colour. Anyhow I went into gravity hair lounge to buy shampoo last year and it looked like all the ladies and the colouring that I saw was class. Never dying my hair again but if I was I think I would visit there. Happy with my hair cutter so gonna stick with her. Also during lockdown did a bit of research and the hair saloon I like sells the shampoo and conditioner that suits my hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Mr Man

All the ladies I know go to Sinead Lee on Cross Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭lisabiscuit

I go to Hair Republic in the Westside shopping centre. Never had an issues there. My usual stylist has moved though. Also the Headshed up in the Eyre square shopping centre does amazing Color and Balayage. Have a look at there Facebook pages and see if you like their work. Welcome to Galway!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Bernie56

Karen at Momento is great!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 loulou95

greenerie wrote: »

Would highly recommend Momento Hairdressing on Hight Street. Donna does my balayage/highlights, always very happy wouldn't go anywhere else.

• Advertisement
Advertisement