Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New charger locations (notification only, no discussion see #1)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

5x Twin AC22's showing as live now at the Pavillions SC in Swords..

Standard AC22 pricing!! Can't see these ever being too busy!!

• Moderators Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

copeyhagen wrote: »
    24kw chargers being installed in apvillions sc lastw eek. lad reckoned they would be ready this week.

in multi story, esb chargers.
    5x Twin AC22's showing as live now at the Pavillions SC in Swords..

Standard AC22 pricing!! Can't see these ever being too busy!!

Late to the party Andy

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Installed, but were not live and available yet... but now they are live..

edit: ah, so that's what the Martin Tyler thing was referring to...

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭joe250

It's live 2 months now.

Sorry I didn't see it added.
    I couldn’t get it working with my Easygo fob.

Tesco Killarney, Deerpark Cl, Ardshanavooly, Killarney, Kerry

22kW AC live today.

• Advertisement

Tesco Youghal, Mill Rd, Greencloyne, Youghal live now. 22kW AC

• Registered Users Posts: 6,569 ✭✭✭zg3409

County Wicklow, Rathnew Aldi, 2 x AC confirmed working today. At least 7kW. Just plug in, no need to activate and free parking, free charging. There is a barrier that might be closed at night.
    In the UK they have a deal with new motion to use their chargers. This one is branded new motion and its on free vend for now at least. Other Aldi Ireland stores have easygo with pay to use. Photos on plugshare. Just off M11 motorway so good back up option.

Tesco Celbridge, Maynooth Rd, Celbridge added.

22kW AC

Bit of the opposite, Public Car Park, Bridge Street, Newry, Down has been removed from the app. Plugshare suggests its been broken the long while.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Seeing that Jaguar Land Rover are to partner with autonomous car hub in Shannon, i thought i would take a little spin to their building to see if anything was in place for it. Staff car park had 13 double chargers. All tap to use, so assuming staff only. Next door in a gated off gravel carpark seemed to be a similar number.
    If in wrong section, apologies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,434 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Lidl Bandon has a new easy go scp. Looks to be up and running.

Tesco Newbridge, Moorfield Road, Newbridge, Co. Kildare up and running today.

Tesco Finglas Clearwater, Clearwater Shopping Centre, Finglas up and running
    Added to plugshare

• Registered Users Posts: 6,434 ✭✭✭jhegarty

jhegarty wrote: »
    Lidl Bandon has a new easy go scp. Looks to be up and running.

Showing the on site now. 2 x 22kw , free for customers.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Not sure if it’s listed here but Tesco’s Ballinasloe, Co. Galway is now live.

charlieIRL wrote: »
    Not sure if it’s listed here but Tesco’s Ballinasloe, Co. Galway is now live.

Early October.
    Tesco ballinsloe online today.

To be fair, their belting out those 22kW units fairly quickly now. Pity they do little for much of the EV going population (too pricey for those without home charging, too slow for longer drives)

12 new AC units in the last month.

Tesco Carlow, Fairgreen Shopping Centre, Carlow
    and
    Tesco Poleberry, Bath St, Poleberry Link Rd, Waterford

Both live yesterday. I'll update plugshare

New 50kW DC charger by Easygo at DCU Saint Patrick's Campus seems to be live now on app.
    Today added to plugsgare with screenshot from app, no photo yet. Spotted by another user of boards.ie

There is another 50kW DC charger at the main DCU campus near the helix which is definitely live and can be activated with easygo app or easygo fob, but also has touch to pay with credit card. Photos of this one are on plugshare

These are 2 different sites in North Dublin.

Tesco clane gone live today.

And it looks like
    Gateway Shopping Park,Kocknacarra, Co. Galway is getting 3 new units from ecars.

That's not my typo, they've it entered as kocknacarra for now. Not showing on the app yet, but it's on their system. 3 X 2x22kW AC units

https://myaccount.esbecars.com/stationFacade/findStationById?stationId=1899

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭obi604

Tesco clane gone live today.

And it looks like
    Gateway Shopping Park,Kocknacarra, Co. Galway is getting 3 new units from ecars.

That's not my typo, they've it entered as kocknacarra for now. Not showing on the app yet, but it's on their system. 3 X 2x22kW AC units

https://myaccount.esbecars.com/stationFacade/findStationById?stationId=1899

Think these (gateway) have been there for months. Maybe not appearing on apps etc. But there have been chargers there for months.

• Advertisement

obi604 wrote: »
    Think these (gateway) have been there for months. Maybe not appearing on apps etc. But there have been chargers there for months.

I see them actively used on plugshare, and they're not esb branded ones from the pics. Leads me to think the esb ones I mention are additional.

Edit. Ah, nevermind. Read the bottom of the link I sent on:

This charge point is not part of the ESB public charging network, and is shown here for informational purposes only. Please contact the property or site host directly for more details

Odd they added it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭JohnC.

I see them actively used on plugshare, and they're not esb branded ones from the pics. Leads me to think the esb ones I mention are additional.

This charge point is not part of the ESB public charging network, and is shown here for informational purposes only. Please contact the property or site host directly for more details

Odd they added it

There are others. The app even has a switch to show third party and they are marked on the map in a different colour. Though it's not at all comprehensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭obi604

Odd they added it

Just remembered. I actually took a pic of the gateway chargers in Knocknacarra moths ago.

https://ibb.co/TkBfRJq

Tesco Birr up and running. Think there's only Ennis and Terrenure left as part of the Tesco/Ecars deal

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭rocketspocket

2 Double chargers (4 charging points) being installed in Hueston Station, Dublin. Saw the workmen at it this morning and asked them..

County Cork, Fermoy, Blackwater Motors VW & Seat Dealer

50kW CCS only charger with 2 cables load balanced. Sales person says free to use for VW & SEAT vehicle owners. Added to plugshare as restricted. Mentioned on facebook

Other brands not welcome

Similar dealer chargers may be public or private. Audi in particular has a lots of private high power CCS chargers.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,398 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

zg3409 wrote: »
    County Cork, Fermoy, Blackwater Motors VW & Seat Dealer

50kW CCS only charger with 2 cables load balanced. Sales person says free to use for VW & SEAT vehicle owners. Added to plugshare as restricted. Mentioned on facebook

Other brands not welcome

Similar dealer chargers may be public or private. Audi in particular has a lots of private high power CCS chargers.

Similar recently added to Audi Sandyford too. Double unit 150kW peak, split 2 ways CCS only looking at the sticker.
    Seems restricted to Audi only.

Whytes Shop, Killarney Road, Kenmare, Kerry is marked as scheduled for replacement. Kenmare was shortlisted as a place to get an AC -> DC upgrade. This could be it.

The latest EasyGo 50kW Charger to go live this week is in Clonakilty, Co. Cork at Scally's SuperValu. EasyGo App or Fob required to start and payment details on App. #evcharging #emobility

https://www.facebook.com/Scallys-SuperValu-Clonakilty-526135407421379/

I will add to plugshare app today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,817 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Looks like Beechdale Garden Centre in Enniscothy is having a charger installed.

Advertisement