Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rick & Morty Werewolf: The Mortricks GAME THREAD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Necro wrote: »
    Night 0 was Sunday

Day 1 was yesterday from 10am to 10pm (well 9.41pm)

Night 1 was 9.41pm to 10am

Day 2 began this morning with two munches, and a shot.

Neowise was shot by someone else.

I thought you said earlier that the shot was likely Supernova

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Little Miss Fairy

SnowyMay wrote: »
    100% Miss. :)

My kinda odds :)

Where are people voting anyways, just so I can see the lay of the land.

I ain't going without a fight, not against this crazy claim.

I can literally do anything you see

I am voting for you.

FixXxer, if you're around, what do you make of Snowy's claim? Do you think it's true or do you think it's fake-claim because Necro said they might be a wolf?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

Can you point out this bit please, where you think Necro slipped and reference Beth n Gerry?

So, this is where he said:
    I mean it makes perfect sense, Snowy wolf comes out with a half-baked claim that I'm a wolf

I get mislynched - the Vindicator wolves (Snowy and one other) find the last wolf and win the game.

It's a good - if obvious - play
    Ahhhh - wait? Why do you think it's the Vindicators against you? Does that make you Monster Beth'n'Gerry? I mean, I know you are a wolf, but I don't know which one.

• Advertisement

ah. I miunderstood - I thought you had breadcrumbed your role earlier in the game. was hoping you had!

Would have made life easier alright. But I didn't have this info earlier.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I thought you said earlier that the shot was likely Supernova

Well it wasn't the absorbed vig (if they were absorbed, which by this morning's post I think they were) - that only kicks in from Day 2

It could have been Supernova who took out Neo, but it could not have been the absorbed vig

Snowy I did think that was a bit suspicious too, but he saved it well with the 'I don't think it's something a lone wolf would do'
    Had noticed it alright, just checking there wasn't something else.

Well it wasn't the absorbed vig (if they were absorbed, which by this morning's post I think they were) - that only kicks in from Day 2

It could have been Supernova who took out Neo, but it could not have been the absorbed vig

no other roles mention shots, and since there hasn't been any other random shots I think it's fair to say Supernova shot Neo, and Beth/Gerry shot Barney

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

no other roles mention shots, and since there hasn't been any other random shots I think it's fair to say Supernova shot Neo, and Beth/Gerry shot Barney

Could have been a character/role claiming bullet, that's the only other option

• Advertisement

Could have been a character/role claiming bullet, that's the only other option

oh, forgot about those. I would think that's unlikely myself, but I haven't watched the show so maybe Neo dropped a few hints that I missed but someone more savvy picked up on

My kinda odds :)

so LMF what are your thoughts on all this? Do you believe Snowy?

oh, forgot about those. I would think that's unlikely myself, but I haven't watched the show so maybe Neo dropped a few hints that I missed but someone more savvy picked up on

I wonder if the 'conversion power' was actually to turn someone neutral

I wonder if the 'conversion power' was actually to turn someone neutral

possibly. don't know what purpose it would serve though

Snowy I did think that was a bit suspicious too, but he saved it well with the 'I don't think it's something a lone wolf would do'
    Had noticed it alright, just checking there wasn't something else.

Nah - that was it. As I mentioned in my loooooong post, I'm not taking it as gospel that this means he is B&J, but, all I can say is he is a wolf.

Anyway, to steal a phrase:
    A wise lady once told millions of people:

If you tell the truth you don't have to have a good memory

It's a tenant I live by with WW in most cases :)

And my memory is only so-so! :pac:

Hope ye guys stay on board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Little Miss Fairy

so LMF what are your thoughts on all this? Do you believe Snowy?

She's seems very sure of it and I do like to back a racing certainty. Snowy, do you have tonight's lotto numbers :)

possibly. don't know what purpose it would serve though

Well, would add someone else to their team. I think if it were true it would have been announced though, so probably not worth going over tbh

She's seems very sure of it and I do like to back a racing certainty. Snowy, do you have tonight's lotto numbers :)

Well she would have to be, but she's a big filthy liar and you're about to lose a lot of money

Thought about that myself, and even had a small(ish) argument with Neo on thread about it (like why would he mention getting a bullet for claiming a role not in the OP) - it's not impossible as birdperson switched from good to evil in the show, but, would have been a very, very, very avid Rick and Morty fan to pick up on that I think.

Anyway, this is all getting very serious now. It is serious business of course. We should have some music. (This isn't any kind of hint or clue - just a really good tune - it's Jermaine from Flight of the Conchords if anybody knows it.)

Well she would have to be, but she's a big filthy liar and you're about to lose a lot of money

Heeey. That's a bit harsh! :pac:

You can apologise after the game!!

• Advertisement

Did you kill Morty Snowy? That made Pickle Rick sad :(

iyw7CCo.gif?noredirect

Did you kill Morty Snowy? That made Pickle Rick sad :(

Nope!

Nope!

Ah so you killed yosser. Thanks for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

A marvelous night for a bloodbath I'm feeling fine as I got my monster energy, NOW WHO WANTS TO PARTY

Genuinely excited to see how Snowy tries to spin me flipping village to the masses tomorrow.

I'll be watching on from the deadroom with a big smile on my face

Genuinely excited to see how Snowy tries to spin me flipping village to the masses tomorrow.

if Snowy is wrong there will be no masses, it'll be game over I think

Ah so you killed yosser. Thanks for that!

Also nope!

if Snowy is wrong there will be no masses, it'll be game over I think

Well I can guarantee that I'm flipping village so....

giphy.gif

It's grand. There'll be no flipping village for you. Sorry Necro - you is a wolf.

• Advertisement

It's grand. There'll be no flipping village for you. Sorry Necro - you is a wolf.

Yeah you keep telling everyone that, won't make it true later ;)

Advertisement