Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 10 - Transfer Thread

• 21-11-2020 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭

Loads of options this week... Salah could he back, City's fixtures turn green and a nice run for Leicester too for those looking for an invite to the Vardy party

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Might try to bank. Go without Salah for one week and bring him in with two FT and downgrade Bruno the week after. Would prefer a 0.1/0.2 price loss than a 4 point hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,323 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

On Salah Watch

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Werner to Vardy or Fernandes to Sterling

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Robertson/Son to Cancelo(Dias) /KDB

Minus 4

Awful awful year, don't care anymore

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 396 ✭✭Open the Pubs

Maupay out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SameOleJay

Jimi to Aguero was the plan but that's obviously risky in the extreme.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,601 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I’d say Cancelo will be my man this week. Would love for him to be rested during the week and nail it down.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,507 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Me and Lamptey might need a break. He's just too wild for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Need to decide which of Ziyech/Bruno/Son I am going to transfer out for either KDB/Sterling

• Registered Users Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Was hoping to ship March (BRI) but as is the rules he scores today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

Need to decide which of Ziyech/Bruno/Son I am going to transfer out for either KDB/Sterling

How did city look today? I was going to jump on one of Kdb or sterling but I think I want to see at least one good rampant performance before I do.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

I have the exact funds to do Kane and Dallas to cancelo and vardy. It would be too rash to pull the trigger before the European games and Salah still in my squad!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,326 ✭✭✭macraignil

Going to wait until close to the deadline before next week but thinking of upgrading Watkins to Wilson. Got enough in the bank and think it could be the best use of funds to bring in some more points.

Goodbye Neal Maupay.

I got that one so so wrong.

Thought he was gonna be the next Aguero.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,507 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

klopparama wrote: »
    Goodbye Neal Maupay.

Then the alleged big head thing happened. Maybe he just doesn't want to play for Brighton anymore could be his problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭eggy81

klopparama wrote: »
    Goodbye Neal Maupay.

Speaking of aguero, anyone tempted to punt on city before they hit form. Need to start eating into an 80 point defecit in my league and can’t see how to go about it with city going so bad. Catching their inevitable upswing in form would be a start though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭Shedite27

macraignil wrote: »
    Going to wait until close to the deadline before next week but thinking of upgrading Watkins to Wilson. Got enough in the bank and think it could be the best use of funds to bring in some more points.

I'm not sure I'd even consider that an upgrade. Watch the Villa/Brighton highlights before you do anything, he should ahve had a hat trick

• Registered Users Posts: 11,185 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

eggy81 wrote: »
    Speaking of aguero, anyone tempted to punt on city before they hit form. Need to start eating into an 80 point defecit in my league and can’t see how to go about it with city going so bad. Catching their inevitable upswing in form would be a start though.

I'll be looking at bringing in either KDB or Sterling for Fernandes this week. Bruno a 1 week captain 'punt' for me.

Aguero is Aguero and could swap for Werner but not sure I trust him or Pep to get hauls like KDB/Sterling would now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

I'll be looking at bringing in either KDB or Sterling for Fernandes this week. Bruno a 1 week captain 'punt' for me.

Aguero is Aguero and could swap for Werner but not sure I trust him or Pep to get hauls like KDB/Sterling would now.

Exactly the same as myself.

I’ve Werner to Vardy/Aguero or Fernandes to Sterling to decide on over the next week.

I already have KdB but I think City will start to turn & would be good to be in early on that

dsmythy wrote: »
    Then the alleged big head thing happened. Maybe he just doesn't want to play for Brighton anymore could be his problem.

No way. He’s a workhorse and put in some shift yesterday. He puts in in every time. His attitude is spot on.

He’s just not as good as I thought he might be. Lacks the consistency and composure of a top striker.

• Advertisement

eggy81 wrote: »

Can’t imagine there’s a better differential right now but we he get the minutes to show it.

Also coming back from injury last time and picked up another injury. He’s coming back again now and could easily pick up another niggle.

I strongly considered it myself, and now is the time to do it before he hauls, but I just don’t like owning City attackers, except KDB, because of the Pep rotation.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,549 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

I thought that Maupay was a good pick at the time as well - never got him but that was cause of other issues.

Regarding Aguero, city 2-0 down to Spurs, and Pep doesn’t bring him on even though he had a aib option - his fitness can’t be great.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Regarding Aguero, city 2-0 down to Spurs, and Pep doesn’t bring him on even though he had a aib option - his fitness can’t be great.

Was about to post that, if he came off the bench yesterday, he'd be an option.
    Because he didn't would make it a risky move, imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,332 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Only way I'd get Aguero is if he showed some form. I already Gambled on him once over Kane and it cost me dearly. City are poor at the moment and there's little to suggest Aguero has a big haul in him

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Tiger Roll

Definitely getting Vardy in at home to that Fulham defense

• Registered Users Posts: 19,549 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

siblers wrote: »
    Only way I'd get Aguero is if he showed some form. I already Gambled on him once over Kane and it cost me dearly. City are poor at the moment and there's little to suggest Aguero has a big haul in him

He has 2 weeks, to get himself some minutes between the league and CL - before City play Fulham - if you thought he could get 60 mins against that Fulham defence - he'd probably be worth a punt.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Lads I'm stuck.

If I do Che Adams to Aguero I've a front 8 of

Jota Grealish Bruno Zaha Ziyech
    Bamford DCL Aguero

Who would I bench?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,185 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Lads I'm stuck.

If I do Che Adams to Aguero I've a front 8 of

Jota Grealish Bruno Zaha Ziyech
    Bamford DCL Aguero

Who would I bench?

For next week? Bamford for me.

Your front 8 just seem too strong to be benching any one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

For next week? Bamford for me.

Your front 8 just seem too strong to be benching any one of them.

Yeh next week it's a tricky one. Strongly considering just using bench boost.

I was thinking Bamford to but Everton just can't keep clean sheets.

My bench would be Steer Bamford Coufal Konsa. No keeper unfortunately if I did it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,910 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Barkley to Jota I think

Advertisement