Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭mindancer

New account/low post number. I wonder which previous poster this was, why can't they be honest and post under their old accounts :D

I had a boards account years ago and forget my email/password I used back then, when I hit enough posts to post links etc you'll probably remember me by my posting style....

The voting irregularities I was referring to in my first post are the postal votes, dead people voting, the same person voting numerous times etc.

BTW I am not a Trump supporter, I think the man is a clown, I thought he was a clown in 2016 aswell, I also thought Clinton was an evil war monger, the American people don't get much of a choice between Trump and Biden, Biden is a dirty piece of sh1t creepyJoe/sleepyJoe.

I started this thread as I saw a few stories about voting irregularities and posted in the CT forum.

And for the record I do believe Trump would lie and make up sh1t, so would Biden and any other politician, they are all as corrupt as each other.

I would have liked to see Tulsi Gabbard become US president but she was ejected from the early debates by her own corrupt party, all politics in the US is corrupt.

"The world hate us (USA) for our democracy", that's a joke, a pack of shady deep state cronies run America, always have, always will.

mindancer wrote: »
    The voting irregularities I was referring to in my first post are the postal votes, dead people voting, the same person voting numerous times etc.

Voting machines flipping votes is another irregularity......

Bundles of ballots being found dumped, others found after being hid under a rug......:pac:

Bundles of ballots being found dumped, others found after being hid under a rug......:pac:

BTW I don't follow Alex Jones either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,418 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

BTW I don't follow Alex Jones either.

Follow him? You sound just like him!

Follow him? You sound just like him!

If it was the other way round I'd call that out also, so I'm just neutral, I'm just calling out some anomalies that I became aware of, I also wanted to create a thread that would run long into the future.........:D

BTW I am not a Trump supporter, I think the man is a clown, I thought he was a clown in 2016 aswell, I also thought Clinton was an evil war monger, the American people don't get much of a choice between Trump and Biden, Biden is a dirty piece of sh1t creepyJoe/sleepyJoe.

I started this thread as I saw a few stories about voting irregularities and posted in the CT forum.

And for the record I do believe Trump would lie and make up sh1t, so would Biden and any other politician, they are all as corrupt as each other.

I would have liked to see Tulsi Gabbard become US president but she was ejected from the early debates by her own corrupt party, all politics in the US is corrupt.

"The world hate us (USA) for our democracy", that's a joke, a pack of shady deep state cronies run America, always have, always will.

Can you show any proof of a person who is dead who voted? They interviewed one of the dead voters on cnn a few days back... In relation to the voting machine glitches, they were resolved shortly after. On top of that the likes of Georgia have counted by hand and gotten the same results. Can you explain how the Trump campaign's court cases are failing? To most that would indicate the absence of evidence...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,227 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

If it was the other way round I'd call that out also, so I'm just neutral, I'm just calling out some anomalies that I became aware of, I also wanted to create a thread that would run long into the future.........:D
    Trump claimed that 2.7 million of his votes vanished. He also claims that the rest of the difference between his total and Biden (another 2.5+ million) is the result of organised fraud.
    Do you believe these claims?
    If so what evidenc have you seen to support these vast numbers?
    If not, any comment on the president making false claims of voter fraud to undermine the process?

King Mob wrote: »
    Trump claimed that 2.7 million of his votes vanished. He also claims that the rest of the difference between his total and Biden (another 2.5+ million) is the result of organised fraud.
    If not, any comment on the president making false claims of voter fraud to undermine the process?

No I don't believe those claims, I'd say it's more a case of Biden receiving extra votes fraudulently.

• Advertisement

Why do you believe the democrats wouldn't engage in any nefarious actions during an election?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Why do you believe the democrats wouldn't engage in any nefarious actions during an election?

Why do you not believe that Trump could just has lost and he is a bad lover.

Anyone can engage in nefarious action but we have no proof multiple actions already thrown out of court. Why are you so gunho that Trump won

Sorry that's not an answer to any of the questions I asked. Please go back and try again.

Otherwise it will look like you're dodging.

And I don't believe that they did because conspiracy theorists like Trump and his supporters have not provided any evidence of such.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

No I don't believe those claims, I'd say it's more a case of Biden receiving extra votes fraudulently.

How was this done?

So why did trump lie? Do you think that's a bad thing for him to do?

What evidence do you have to show that the 5+ million more votes Biden got were fraudulent?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,876 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Trump has been claiming that the fix was in for months. IF he truly believed that, why didn't he just spend better and smarter to fix it his way?

The reason being, is because it's all complete and utter horsesh1t

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    How was this done?

Read my post's I already said how.

What evidence do you have to show that the 5+ million more votes Biden got were fraudulent?

Why don't you just post a whole questionnaire, how many questions have you asked so far?.....

Why don't you just post a whole questionnaire, how many questions have you asked so far?.....

And dodged again. I believe that this is because you can't answer directly.
    Therefore I will assume this means that you know the claims are false and you've no evidence for them.

So since this is a case why do you and Trump claim falsely that there was fraud?
    Do you not consider this a bad thing?

And dodged again. I believe that this is because you can't answer directly.
    Therefore I will assume this means that you know the claims are false and you've no evidence for them.

So since this is a case why do you and Trump claim falsely that there was fraud?
    Do you not consider this a bad thing?

Which question?

• Advertisement

Which question?
    Not sure why you are feigning ignorance when you are well aware of the questions you are dodging.
    That seems a bit childish on top of being dishonest.

If you do not give direct and clear answers do these questions in your next post I will stop wasting time and assume the answers. (You have no evidence for the claims and you are aware that falsely claiming fraud is a bad thing, you simply don't care.)

Not sure why you are feigning ignorance when you are well aware of the questions you are dodging.
    That seems a bit childish on top of being dishonest.

If you do not give direct and clear answers do these questions in your next post I will stop wasting time and assume the answers. (You have no evidence for the claims and you are aware that falsely claiming fraud is a bad thing, you simply don't care.)

Trump tell's numerous lies every day, he's a liar, this is bigger than Trump, it just shows that the integrity of the US elections isn't worth a cr@p and I never said anything about 5 million votes, the only number I mentioned in this thread was 180,000 and if there were 180,000 votes added to Biden's tally that's enough of a conspiracy even if it meant Biden would have won anyway.

Stop trying to put words in my mouth, if you want to contradict me please make sure it is something I posted before wasting my time more......

Trump tell's numerous lies every day, he's a liar, this is bigger than Trump, it just shows that the integrity of the US elections isn't worth a cr@p and I never said anything about 5 million votes,
    And you dodged the question again. I asked you if this was a bad thing for him to do. You did not answer this so my assumption was correct. You have no issue with the president throwing out false accusations of fraud.
    That's a bizarre position to hold.

the only number I mentioned in this thread was 180,000 and if there were 180,000 votes added to Biden's tally that's enough of a conspiracy even if it meant Biden would have won anyway.
    Cool. Evidence?
    I asked you for this also and you ignored it, so I assume this means you have none and you realise your claim is false.

So why are you making false claims?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭declanflynn

Trump tell's numerous lies every day, he's a liar, this is bigger than Trump, it just shows that the integrity of the US elections isn't worth a cr@p and I never said anything about 5 million votes, the only number I mentioned in this thread was 180,000 and if there were 180,000 votes added to Biden's tally that's enough of a conspiracy even if it meant Biden would have won anyway.

Stop trying to put words in my mouth, if you want to contradict me please make sure it is something I posted before wasting my time more......
    The whole world knows and accepts Trump lost, I dont understand the few nut cases that think he won, it's like black is white but it's not, black is black

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Read my post's I already said how.

All you have posted is the empty soundbites that Trump has been spouting and a 1hr 27 minute video.

The whole world knows and accepts Trump lost, I dont understand the few nut cases that think he won, it's like black is white but it's not, black is black
    War is peace.
    Freedom is slavery.

Again it needs to be pointed out that conspiracy theorists are celebrating or at least downplaying the possibility of the American president rejecting an election on false pretences to try and keep power.
    I remember when they were accusing Obama of that just for suggesting healthcare plans.
    Now the current president openly and directly does it in a way that is nakedly transparent even to them, not a ****ing peep.
    Instead we get "But Biden...but Hunter....but her emails..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

The question is whether Dominion itself will now sue. The company denied the allegations but I often measure such denials by whether anyone actually sues. Dominion could do so and force the Trump team to reveal the evidence supporting their allegations or face potentially significant liability. I assume that counsel like Sidney Powell would not make such allegations without proof, but the press conference did not make such evidence public.

https://jonathanturley.org/2020/11/19/is-dominion-going-to-sue-the-trump-team/

Will we see lawsuits following the press conference

enno99 wrote: »
    So now Trump et Al aren't going to provide their evidence until someone else Sue's them to see it...
    Lol ok...

Still no comments on the fact that pretty much all the lawsuits are getting thrown out...

Man, if this was Obama or Clinton...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/who-funds-the-lincoln-project-exactly-whom-you-expect/
    By far the biggest donor has been Stephen Mandel, who gave the Lincoln Project — which, as far as I can tell, produces cheap b-roll-laden ads and takes nearly 90 percent of its budget in “operating expenditures” — a million dollars. Employees at his company Lone Pine Capital, it seems, have given the Democratic Party Senate committee $497,000 this year, $248,500 to the Democratic Congressional Campaign committee, and a bunch of money to other left-wing candidates. During the 2018 cycle, employees at Lone Pine Capital doled out $5,893,300 to Democrats and $1,333,333 to Planned Parenthood.

I’m confused somewhat by one of the other top names: Arturas Kerelis, who news reports say is actually an Internet grifter named Arturas Rosenbacher. Maybe the donor is a different person. Then again, it would fit. (It looks like his donation was refunded.) Amos Hostetter, who dropped over a million dollars on the Obama Foundation, and David Geffen have been giving money to Democrats decades before Donald Trump ever ran for president or “Trumpism” existed. As has another top Lincoln Project donor, Joshua Bekenstein, director of Bain Capital, who gave Democrats $3.5 million in 2018.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/victoria-taft/2020/07/14/wow-gop-never-trumpers-are-paid-by-a-radical-leftist-billionaire-n640740
    Kristol and most of his NeverTrump cohorts are on the dole of a left-wing philanthropist generously underwriting any cause or influencer committed to ending the Trump presidency. This billionaire benefactor has tried to stop Trump since 2016; he’s buying off so-called conservatives to create the illusion of broad intra-party disgust with Donald Trump, an illusion that does not exist but that NeverTrump is paid — handsomely — to represent.

Pierre Omidyar is a very rich man.
    Kelly reports that Omidyar is the founder of eBay and the publisher of “The Intercept.” He was a billionaire at the age of 31 and is throwing around his money like his idol, George Soros.
    The tech titan runs an extensive operation of nonprofits through the Omidyar Network, based in Silicon Valley. In 2017 alone, his foundation donated roughly $85 million to a variety of causes around the world. As one would expect from a Bay-area billionaire, Omidyar is anything but conservative. He, along with like-minded tycoons such as George Soros and Tom Steyer, promotes a far-left radical agenda.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/29/glenn-greenwald-quits-the-intercept-over-hunter-biden-article/
    “[T]he brute censorship this week of my article — about the Hunter Biden materials and Joe Biden’s conduct regarding Ukraine and China, as well my critique of the media’s rank-closing attempt, in a deeply unholy union with Silicon Valley and the ‘intelligence community,’ to suppress its revelations — eroded the last justification I could cling to for staying.”

So yea they got money from the left

And for the uneducated who think calling someone a whore is sexist

1somewhat old-fashioned : a person who engages in sexual intercourse for pay : PROSTITUTE
    2offensive : a promiscuous or immoral woman
    3: a male who engages in sexual acts for money
    4: a venal or unscrupulous person

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/whore

• Advertisement

enno99 wrote: »

So yea they got money from the left

And for the uneducated who think calling someone a whore is sexist

"Hag" "whore" *supports open and obvious sexist and probable rapist*

Given that in the other thread that we're being told that pictures on children's clothes are an obvious sign of a global conspiracy...
    I'm sure there's nothing there...

Advertisement