Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

MG E-Motion

Options
  • 19-11-2020 1:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭

No thread for this, it seems. There were a couple of articles about this concept back in May/June, saying that it was set to launch into the UK market next year. The motor show version looks gorgeous, so fingers crossed.

https://www.drivingelectric.com/mg/1200/mg-e-motion-electric-coupe-set-2021-launch

MG-E-Motion-EV-concept_2017-4.jpg

az8x1788.jpg?itok=l6VlNcJ-

When that was revealed, the figures being mentioned were 495km range, 0-100 in 4 seconds, 4WD, priced for the UK market at under £30000STG from next year. If they launch it with even three quarters of the range and 50% slower to 100, I'd still think it was a bargain for the price. You'd hope that if a new MG dealer is opening in Dublin, it should be brought to Ireland too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,388 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Very Jaguar-ish!

I’d drive that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,664 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Very Jaguar-ish!

I’d drive that :)

I think is very Aston Martin-ish myself.

It looks great.

They should build it and sell it

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Stunner

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭3d4life

Long hood. Storage space or a butchered ICE design ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,615 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

3d4life wrote: »
    Long hood. Storage space or a butchered ICE design ?

I'd say the latter. They've been harping on about building a sports car since 2011 but haven't done anything about it apart from mock up some static display models. Still no testing, development or spy shots of the sports car. Its just a story for now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement