Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

** MOD PLEASE REMOVE THREAD **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Aror8282

Selling my H&K USP45 in pristine condition comes with original box (basically new). €120.00
    Also selling my Snow Wolf M24 (black), comes with long range hunting scope and carry case. €120.00
    Open to offers but nothing ridiculous.

Do you have any pictures of guns. Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 SeanOHalloran

I'll post pictures tomorrow as I just made my account today and need to wait 24hrs before I can post pictures.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭patdots1

I'll post pictures tomorrow as I just made my account today and need to wait 24hrs before I can post pictures.

What brand is the H & K

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

Selling my H&K USP45 in pristine condition comes with original box (basically new). €120.00
    Also selling my Snow Wolf M24 (black), comes with long range hunting scope and carry case. €120.00
    Open to offers but nothing ridiculous.

Welcome to the forum.Read the rules and post the actual muzzle energy/ FPS for both devices . These are required as per forum rules

Advertisement