Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Lena (tony second daughter ) is a trinity collage graduate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭IRE60

benny79 wrote: »
    Howd he catch that if he doesnt use?
    He was a user - big style

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Fiftyfilthy

IRE60 wrote: »
    He was a user - big style

Mario is still floating around , very frail

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Mario is still floating around , very frail

Luigi too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Whatsapp videos circling of two burds battering each other, a fella battering a door with a fire extinguisher and same fella shooting up the same house. 3 different occasions. Hutch Kinehan related supposedly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

Whatsapp videos circling of two burds battering each other, a fella battering a door with a fire extinguisher and same fella shooting up the same house. 3 different occasions. Hutch Kinehan related supposedly.

can you post a link or the video?

dont have whats app

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Luigi too

Think he is around Stephens green on a bicycle regularly enough.

dont have whats app

Somebody just sent me the cctv from your mans gaf, it will be going around sending to people, Im not sure there is a link for it unless somebody puts it on twitter or youtube.

Try Dublin Whatsapp on youtube, that has them after a day or two most of the time

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭LastODC

Meant to be Red roddys bird that was battered and he was nicked for attacking the gaff. Think its Anthony fitz gaff

LastODC wrote: »
    Meant to be Red roddys bird that was battered and he was nicked for attacking the gaff. Think its Anthony fitz gaff

Yeah I dont know any of them said as much with the messages, Red Roddy sounds familiar, was he with the Kinehans? His bird looks like a full time job for even the most manly of men. No pansy would be able for her. Gets her ass handed to her though by jumping meerkat attack from the stronger healthier looking girl.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Larsso30

That defo anto fitz in the video.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,921 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Larsso30 wrote: »
    That defo anto fitz in the video.

What's the story with the green tractor?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

And that other lad left his dab's all over the gate.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Registered Users Posts: 19,208 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

I googled this.

Looks like she might have done a one-year diploma kind of thing in addiction studies.

Not knocking it or anything. Not a regular degree though.

I googled this.

Looks like she might have done a one-year diploma kind of thing in addiction studies.

Take a break from the internet please, just go away.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

Some of these chaps know what jocks and all your wearing mad things

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

I googled this.

If anyone would know about addiction it would be that poor girl

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

dont have whats app

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/insane-video-shows-women-batter-19276707

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Hard to see whats going on in that vid
    Is roddy and anto going at it at start?
    Wouldnt like to be going at an ex pro ffs
    Looks like their houses are only couple doors apart?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,208 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Google a bit too complicated for you? Take too much effort?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Fiftyfilthy

It’s on dublin live on Facebook and himself posts the actual full videos of what happened in the comments section

His sister absolutely smashed that ine’s head in

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Thesiger

Where’s that, Sean McDermott St?

Google a bit too complicated for you? Take too much effort?

I know the basics but actually have a life outside of the internet as well.

Never mind that though, you keep on rocking that boards.ie thesis you're after that specializes in knocking real life people that tried to improve their lot against all odds.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 RC1985

Anyone know what this is about?

https://twitter.com/videossick/status/1327383039056416770?s=21

Guy usually only posts stuff that’s Ireland based

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭White lighting

Just watching the videos of Fitzy and Roddy. I find it hard to understand how the hutches haven't taken out the likes of him in this fued. I believe they took the decision to not hit back and let the law bring down the kinahans but a turn coat like him must boil their blood. I think i read hes related to Mago? Open to correction and was practically rared by some of the hutches if I have the right person. That must be hard to look at. Whistleblower posts a good but on him and says his missus was spotter in Michael Barr hit. Surprised they both haven't been put down if that's the case

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Rickjames666

Just watching the videos of Fitzy and Roddy. I find it hard to understand how the hutches haven't taken out the likes of him in this fued. I believe they took the decision to not hit back and let the law bring down the kinahans but a turn coat like him must boil their blood. I think i read hes related to Mago? Open to correction and was practically rared by some of the hutches if I have the right person. That must be hard to look at. Whistleblower posts a good but on him and says his missus was spotter in Michael Barr hit. Surprised they both haven't been put down if that's the case

Big turncoat related to hutches and grew up with them and went with the bigger money and more powerful outlet , out and scum , going around town with big Gerry “swifty” known grass

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

RC1985 wrote: »
    Anyone know what this is about?

https://twitter.com/videossick/status/1327383039056416770?s=21

Guy usually only posts stuff that’s Ireland based

Surely that’s not KMW?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/lena-felloni-bit-garda-1.250627

Advertisement