Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gay Gangsters? (Mod note in op)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,300 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

Yep my bad. Missed it first time round

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭CountNjord

There's a gang of us gheys who love to go fly fishing, and We're mad into flies, and our gear...

We call each other, Tackle Tart's..

Basically my flies are more colorful than yours, our favourite spot is the Blackwater, because we live to fish deep and make a good connection to that magical bar of silver..

We catch and release too..

Big rural gay here :)

Real life New York mobster killed for spitting feathers

"Missing" since 1992

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_D%27Amato

John_D%27Amato.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Wasn't Whitey Bulger a closet gay?

I was always afraid to bring it up with him, he could be tetchy at the best of times.

" hey Whitey, I hear you like to skip the light fandango from time to time " wink wink nudge nudge.

You had to really catch him at the right time.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

Their was a few knocking around dublin when I was younger. I say there are a lot in gangsterland at the moment that like the cock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭global23214124

Probably the same amount as in any other profession.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,699 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

The Chinese guy in The Hangover movies.

In the real world, there was Sam McCrory, a high profile loyalist paramilitary who 'bakes a light cake'.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Probably the same amount as in any other profession.

I dunno, prison might be a great place for a sexual awakening, on the other hand, thug types seem very homophobic. What a great and diverse tapestry of human scum.

• Site Banned Posts: 26 bubbagumss

did you never see the crying game

• Registered Users Posts: 8,354 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Wasnt there a story going round social media a few years ago about Gardai raiding an unfurnished apartment being used to store cash and drugs finding two lads associated to some gang fast asleep on a mattress .
    Gardai instigated the rumour the lads were playing hide the sausage when the raid started causing all sorts of rumours amongst gang members about who it was.

• Advertisement

Wasnt there a story going round social media a few years ago about Gardai raiding an unfurnished apartment being used to store cash and drugs finding two lads associated to some gang fast asleep on a mattress .
    Gardai instigated the rumour the lads were playing hide the sausage when the raid started causing all sorts of rumours amongst gang members about who it was.

Yeah, because gangsters always decide to ride other in their stash houses, seemingly it is a great for arousal.

I would say that definitely happened alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Westernworld.

Al Capone like a bit of mental mickey

bubbagumss wrote: »
    did you never see the crying game

I missed it, was it any good?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 547 ✭✭✭BeefeaterHat

I don't believe the bi stuff even though my best mate is bi. You can't have it both ways.

Biphobia. Very very classy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭MrMusician18

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Yes, I think there were 1,024 the last time I counted.
    I thought it was 254.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 273 ✭✭Hqrry113

In the criminal underworld it's only gay when you're on the bottom apparently.

Hqrry113 wrote: »
    In the criminal underworld it's only gay when you're on the bottom apparently.

Did you hear that from a " friend " ?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,126 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Mod - leave the casual homophobia out of this thread please

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

raheem sterling.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Harry Stark was the greatest gay gangster that the world never knew....

Jake Arnott, The Long Firm - great book! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

Sounds like Donal MacIntyre's documentary A Very British Gangster is the movie for you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominic_Noonan

There were recent reports about him in the UK media since that docu, he turned out to be a nonce, a paedo. (Note: for the record, I am not suggesting that there is any link between homosexuality and child abuse).

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/what-judge-told-dominic-noonan-14607646

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

Loyalist gangster Jim Gray was thought to be bi-sexual.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Gray_(UDA_member)

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

• Site Banned Posts: 20 Tommy Bin Laden

You just know the homo gangsters are way more dangerous and psychotic than the regular gangsters.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

You just know the homo gangsters are way more dangerous and psychotic than the regular gangsters.

That's racist.

• Site Banned Posts: 20 Tommy Bin Laden

Edgware wrote: »
    Not confined to loyalists. Some of the republicans were brown trout fishermen as well.

With a thing for young boys.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 273 ✭✭Hqrry113

Why has nobody mentioned Leo Varadkar?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,716 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Omar from The Wire was hella gay.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭global23214124

kowloon wrote: »
    I dunno, prison might be a great place for a sexual awakening, on the other hand, thug types seem very homophobic. What a great and diverse tapestry of human scum.

Could be their way of handling their own homosexuality if its over the top or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

Hqrry113 wrote: »
    Why has nobody mentioned Leo Varadkar?

1st page about halfway down ðŸ‘

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement