Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emma matresses

Options
  • 23-10-2020 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Does anyone have Emma mattress and are they comfy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭danicm

Lyndz0 wrote: »
    Does anyone have Emma mattress and are they comfy?

We have one, a king size. Got it almost a year ago on Black Friday sale for half price. We said we'd chance it given it was such a good price and also they give you like 100 days or something like that to try out and if you don't like it you can return it.
    We actually love it, it's very comfortable. If you sit on it it feel soft but once you lie on it it gives very good support. We're very happy with ours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭barry181091

Just ordered two, so will report back in due course. They will be going straight back if they are dire. There is a sale on now for the next few days. This is my referral code too should you want another 25 euro off (I did this and they can be stacked). BFFFW4Z5TSJI

It seems like they've extended their trial time from 100 to 200 days, that's very good. I forgot to mention, when I bought ours (king size) I had also bought a double one for the spare room, but after I received it I realised it was too thick to fit our wall bed so I returned it, the return process is a bit slow, took a few weeks but I returned it and got my money back eventually. I also bought the protective cover which is very good, and we also got a couple of their pillows which we also like a lot. When I bought it a year ago it was the same halloween/black friday 40% discount. I think at that price and the fact you can return it if you don't like it is a no-brainer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭stockshares

Just to let you know you can get 45% off Emma Mattresses using the rewards tab within the Revolut Banking App.

I got an email saying the below

Did you know that we spend about ⅓ of our lives asleep? A good night’s sleep is one of the most important things you can do to look after yourself. That’s why we’ve teamed up with top partners to bring you wellness rewards, including up to 45% off Emma Mattresses - Europe’s most awarded mattress!

Head over to Rewards to check out our health and wellness categories. But hurry, these offers are only available for a limited time.

How to discover your Rewards

Update your app to the latest version
    Tap the Rewards icon �� on the homescreen
    Search for Mattress, and follow the instructions. T&Cs apply
    Tip: If you like a certain reward, hit ‘�� I like it’ on the offer screen, and we’ll bring you more!

Heres a 41% code

HALLOWEEN41

Voucher valid until 31/10/2020. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, discounts or offers. Standard T&Cs apply.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭adamshred

I have a super-king version and it's great, absolutely love it! I'd actually prefer it to be ever so slightly firmer but that's not a deal breaker!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 sandman1212

We got a king size one just after lockdown in the Easter sale, 41% off and 200 nights trial.

Well worth the money and we’ll be getting more when we get our new home..

41% off Voucher valid until 8th Nov

HURRY41

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

Just ordered two, so will report back in due course. They will be going straight back if they are dire. There is a sale on now for the next few days. This is my referral code too should you want another 25 euro off (I did this and they can be stacked). BFFFW4Z5TSJI

Whats the verdict?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,580 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

It's a big risk. It is without doubt the worst mattress I ever bought and it took three months to get them to take it back and refund me.

I tried it at my friend's house. But even two nights on it was torture, we were both sore all over.

• Advertisement

It's a big risk. It is without doubt the worst mattress I ever bought and it took three months to get them to take it back and refund me.

I tried it at my friend's house. But even two nights on it was torture, we were both sore all over.

That the thing with mattresses, it's nearly impossible to have a
    "one size fits all" because some people like a soft mattress, others like it as hard as rock, other like the spring, other don't, etc... For us this mattress is really nice, we love it. I would classify it as medium-firm.

I wouldn't say it's a big risk considering they give 200 days to test it and if you don't like it it can be returned for a full refund (I grant you that the return process is very slow).

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,580 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

danicm wrote: »
    That the thing with mattresses, it's nearly impossible to have a
    "one size fits all" because some people like a soft mattress, others like it as hard as rock, other like the spring, other don't, etc... For us this mattress is really nice, we love it. I would classify it as medium-firm.

I wouldn't say it's a big risk considering they give 200 days to test it and if you don't like it it can be returned for a full refund (I grant you that the return process is very slow).

It's a big risk if you need a new mattress and then it takes them three months to collect it to be fair!

I cannot fathom calling it firm. I've seen it described as firm all right but to me it was so soft and unsupportive and hot and difficult to move on.

But there's no accounting for taste and some people obviously love it!

46% off using SAVE46

Valid until 18th Nov

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Emma2019

adamshred wrote: »
    I have a super-king version and it's great, absolutely love it! I'd actually prefer it to be ever so slightly firmer but that's not a deal breaker!

Nobody on the thread seems to have mentioned this but Emma will send you out a firmer layer of foam to be added to the mattress for free if you ask. We added it to ours and now it's really firm and I much prefer it to the way it was originally.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭96blsh

If anyone is looking to get one use this referral code to get €25 off. https://www.emma-mattress.ie/?utm_source=source&utm_medium=frp&utm_code=32NRJAABHLUO

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭dublin8681

Stackable code - S82NCZ4HDT2K for an extra €25 off can be used on top of other regular discount codes as well.

Use the code S82NCZ4HDT2K for a €25.00 discount on: https://www.emma-mattress.ie/?utm_source=whatsapp&utm_medium=frp&utm_code=S82NCZ4HDT2K

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Josieg

Just used a referral code above for €25 off so passing mine in now for anyone considering one. I used "stacked" as others have mentioned. My suggestion would be to add this last if you have a % discount for signing up for their newsletter.

QIWMJMP8RH3K

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dettybk

Am thinking about ordering a single original mattress from Emma, Josieg are you happy with your purchase?

Advertisement