Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Axion

• 03-11-2020 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭

The other thread is getting clogged up with Axion related posts and only a tiny handful of posters are interested in this project. So maybe you can post your Axion related stuff here. :)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Tango One

Looks like they are out for blood with a picture of the guy who screwed them all over. I had pretty much wrote off the loss but there might be a glimmer of hope, but it will be really tough to come back from this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Axion to relaunch on 11th November. All holders of HEX2T or AXN at the time of the exploit will be airdropped the new token.

Panic sellers and buyers who thought they were buying a flash crash will be compensated at $.000025 per AXN.

https://axion.network/pdf/axion-relaunch.pdf

Axion are almost half way to replenishing the stolen liquidity pool through OTC vesting sales in just 2 days.

https://etherscan.io/tokenholdings?a=0xe8B283B606A212d82036F74f88177375125440F6

I have to say the majority of the community involved in this project are absolutely fantastic. It will be 50/50 what way this goes next week and in the short term future. If they can fend off any potential immediate dumps on launch the road will look promising. There seems to be large commitments to hold with many more who can not take part in the OTC sales committing to either buying or adding to the liquidity pool.

I believe they are setting the price on launch at .0003 (previous ATH was .00051). The market will dictate where we go from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭Pdoghue

Whelo79 wrote: »
    Axion are almost half way to replenishing the stolen liquidity pool through OTC vesting sales in just 2 days.

https://etherscan.io/tokenholdings?a=0xe8B283B606A212d82036F74f88177375125440F6

I have to say the majority of the community involved in this project are absolutely fantastic. It will be 50/50 what way this goes next week and in the short term future. If they can fend off any potential immediate dumps on launch the road will look promising. There seems to be large commitments to hold with many more who can not take part in the OTC sales committing to either buying or adding to the liquidity pool.

I believe they are setting the price on launch at .0003 (previous ATH was .00051). The market will dictate where we go from there.

There's some hope then.. thanks for update.

There will be new contract addresses for both HEX2T and Axion.

If you were holding HEX2T token at the time of the hack you will be airdropped the new HEX2T. You will then need to carry out the swap to the new Axion.

If you had already made the swap last week from HEX2T to Axion you will be airdropped the new Axion.

I will keep posting any important updates here and hopefully everyone who invested will get sorted.

• Advertisement

The liquidity pool has been fully replenished. Over $400k Eth and $100k USDT

https://etherscan.io/address/0xe8b283b606a212d82036f74f88177375125440f6

Serious efforts here. From being hammered as a rug pull only 5 days ago to being ready to relaunch in 3 days time, is pretty damn impressive.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Great turn around. I did have some fears it was never going to recover but I have a good feeling about it now. Roll on the 11th.

I seem to have lost the HEX2T I had. Nothing when I checked etherscan. I had carried out the swap. Had it in my metamask wallet.

Pdoghue wrote: »
    I seem to have lost the HEX2T I had. Nothing when I checked etherscan. I had carried out the swap. Had it in my metamask wallet.

Actually it's there, I think. Must try to get it back into my Metamask wallet.

If you carried out the swap it would have been AXN now, not HEX2T. It's useless anyway, the new token will be airdropped by Wednesday.

• Advertisement

Usually a coin will tank after these swaps but this might actually work out for the better. We'll I'm hopefully anyway

If you carried out the swap it would have been AXN now, not HEX2T. It's useless anyway, the new token will be airdropped by Wednesday.

Yea, I seem to have the AXN now. I did carry out the swap so that would make sense, but I thought I would also retain my HEX2T.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I still have the original Hex2T (I didn't try to swap it) on Metamask. I presume I can claim the new token using the original Hex2T, correct? thanks

Yea, I seem to have the AXN now. I did carry out the swap so that would make sense, but I thought I would also retain my HEX2T.

When you swapped to AXN you technically burned your HEX2T.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    I still have the original Hex2T (I didn't try to swap it) on Metamask. I presume I can claim the new token using the original Hex2T, correct? thanks

The original HEX2T is dead. You will be airdropped either the new HEX2T which you convert to AXN (90% sure this is what will happen in your case) or you will be airdropped the new AXN which you don't need to do anything with other than hold, stake or sell.

We'll know more over the next 24 hours.

Update from Discord

@everyone @here
    Axion Is Set To Re-launch.
    November 11th, 9am UTC.

1) We will redeploy the contract to launch the new Axion token and contract live.

2) With a very strong team of community devs and in-house devs, we will ensure that the code has no vulnerabilities. In fact, with several days of unit testing with all of our developers, there were two minor/moderate bugs that were found and fixed. Tests are continually being conducted- there have been no more bugs.

The bug fixing indicates a very small change in the smart contract code, which is open source, viewable, and independently audited by all of our developers. With this said, we are seeking an additional security audit that will commence post-launch. The rest of the code hasn’t changed, and was audited in success by CertiK.

3) A new token ‘HEX3T’ ( contract address 0xdc05a13f89006d8a5bac0810b6f735699b010f92 ) will be automatically airdropped to wallets that were holding HEX2T prior to the previous Axion mainnet launch. This airdrop will be at a 1:1 ratio. You will need to swap your HEX3T to AXN using the same procedure as before. The old HEX2T will not work with this swap. The old AXN tokens will no longer be usable, do not trade these.

4) On November 11th at 9am UTC time, we will add liquidity to the AXN/ETH pair and open the swap/convert/claim website to the public.

5) Anyone who stakes over 2.5M AXN for 5555 days will receive a special NFT (non-fungible token) in the coming weeks that will have certain special abilities within the Axion ecosystem.

6) If you bought AXN/HEX2T within 52 hours of the exploit, you will be compensated. Please read:

You will receive new AXN tokens to the USD value of your purchase, based on ETH at $380 and AXN at $0.00025. For example, if you spent 1.0 ETH on AXN, you will receive $380/$0.00025 or 1,520,000 AXN tokens. You will need to make a claim using the form here: https://forms.gle/kpP1WNTP8Htfv1eN
    These claims will be processed manually and may take a few days to process.

7) If you unstaked from pyrabank, the distribution of HEX3T will be manual. Fill in this form with your withdrawal transaction ID: https://forms.gle/BMyss6yAqm66Ld2B8
    You will then need to convert HEX3T into AXN.

8) Any wallets that sold HEX2T after the exploit will be processed manually. They will receive their HEX3T which is adjusted by the ETH value that was realized from these sales. ETH will be valued at $380 and HEX3T at $0.00025. So for example, if you received 2 ETH from HEX2T sales after the exploit, your deemed return was $760. Your HEX3T airdrop will be reduced by $760/$0.00025, or 3,040,000 HEX3T tokens, accordingly.

Notes:

• If you had already staked AXN, you will be receiving HEX3T, at a 1:1 ratio and will need to restake.

• We are spending ~$20,000 in gas fees to airdrop HEX3T into your wallets to reduce user-side gas fees as much as possible.

• A portion of the 20% of the ETH from the auction will be used to help rebuild liquidity.

• Holders of HEX can freeclaim AXN the same as before. If you freeclaimed before, you’ll need to do it again.

• If you were a liquidity provider and suffered losses, we will have more info for you shortly. You will be compensated. There have just been 1001 moving parts to deal with, and to ensure we get this launch out in a timely manner, we do not yet have a full solution crafted for previous liquidity providers.

• Everyone who bought OTC, your first distribution will come within the first 72 hours of launch MAX. Distributions will be monthly thereafter.

Thank you for your continued support for this incredible re-launch. Onward and upward. AXIO

If I read that correct I need to swap again?.

Tango One wrote: »
    If I read that correct I need to swap again?.

Yep, you do. A few extra euros cost on gas fees, but we are all getting back a lot of money that we thought was gone last week.

The ETH infura node was down this morning which has delayed the launch. Everything should be good to go once that is up and running.

https://status.infura.io/

On Etherscan I see that I now have AXN and HEX3T in my wallet. Based on my understanding, as I had already staked AXN, I now need to stake the HEXT3T again when the ETH mainnet comes back up.

• Advertisement

Axion holding off on launch until tomorrow. Probably the correct decision on my opinion. Full Discord announcement below:

@everyone @here

As we all now know, a major Ethereum network service provider, Infura, was experiencing large scale issues and downtime this morning. Infura provides API access to the Ethereum network for various services and applications such as MetaMask. Because of this, users may have incurred several errors in interacting with contracts such as conversion, or staking. This was, unfortunately, right around the time of our estimated launch at around 8-9AM UTC. This was not related to the Axion Network protocol or our devs.

Our core and community devs were working tirelessly to make sure the re-launch was a success. However, to ensure that we do launch successfully, without any error, and with full confidence, we are choosing to delay our launch until tomorrow. The reasons for this are:

• We want both the Ethereum Network and the Infura service to stabilize.
    • We want gas prices to stabilize.
    • We want all of our developers (core and community) to be awake and ready.
    • This gives our developers more time to analyze the launch parameters.

We understand this is rather frustrating, but it is for the absolute best. We do not want to launch amid chaotic network periods, such as this. We will launch with complete confidence and security.

Thanks for your understanding, and thank you for your continued support and patience. Onward and upward.

AXIO

The contract to add to your wallet for the airdropped tokens is:

0xdc05a13f89006d8a5bac0810b6f735699b010f92

You might not be able to see them in Metamask yet due to the Ethereum outage but you can see them on your etherscan address. Mine arrived about 7 hours ago.

The contract to add to your wallet for the airdropped tokens is:

0xdc05a13f89006d8a5bac0810b6f735699b010f92

You might not be able to see them in Metamask yet due to the Ethereum outage but you can see them on your etherscan address. Mine arrived about 7 hours ago.

Yep, I see them on my Etherscan, but can't add them to my Metamask wallet for the reasons given.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Yep, I see them on my Etherscan, but can't add them to my Metamask wallet for the reasons given.

Worked for me. I had unconverted Hex2T on Metamask, added the "new token" address for Hex3T and now I have Hex3T. Which I will swap for Axion when everything is running smoothly.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Have my HEX3T too.

Update on today's launch from the lead dev and founder.

@everyone

Everything in regards to launch has been going incredibly smooth.
    There have been no hiccups, or unforeseen events. Deployment is going perfectly.

We are launching an ecosystem and currency that will be online for years to come. Many people have immense amounts of wealth and time invested into Axion, and we owe everyone the due diligence to ensure that Axion is fully bug free.

On a pseudo-technical level, one of the final tests that the community devs are currently running is in regards to BigPayDay payouts. They want to ensure the payouts on all of the BigPayDay’s (Five Years) are perfectly functional. To do this, they turned “one day” into “20 seconds”. This means to get to BPD #5 would take 9.7 hours.

This system has already been tested and audited by certik and hacken, but the community devs have come to a unanimous consensus that Axion should undergo one more final day of testing to ensure the flawlessness of the code. Collectively, we are launching a system that intends to scale to the entire world, over the span of many many years. Taking an extra 10-20 hours, especially after what we’ve already been through, is both crucial and incredibly logical path forwards.

When we deploy Axion to the world, we all want it to be absolutely flawless for years to come, scalable to the entire world, so that is exactly what we are ensuring is the reality.

This has been an epic journey for this community to get to mainnet, and I’m grateful and blessed to be sharing this point of our lives with everyone here. There is a high likelihood that in 20 years, we will look back at the launch of Axion as a massively positive pivotal point in our lives, where our collective resilience is deeply rewarded. In all our ups and downs, I have to say, this has been one hell of an adventure. I’m honoured to be sharing this experience with everyone here

Latest update from Discord

@everyone

I’d like to address the main concerns that people have raised since the previous announcement.

Some people are wondering:
    “How were you ready to launch yesterday, if you still are not ready today? Are you mis-managing community expectations and timelines?”

Very valid question. We do not take the trust and expectations of the community for granted. We want to ensure we stick to timelines as much as possible, and foster a feeling of reliability.

That said, NOTHING is more important than the reliability of the code. Our top priority is doing right for those who are ready to stake for years to come. Code integrity is paramount.

As mentioned, we were ready to go yesterday, with ample testing and three audits behind us. However the issue with the ETH network catalyzed the devs to want to ensure everything with ETH and the contract is interacting smoothly.

This delay was not anticipated, and so it could not have been communicated ahead of time. I apologize for mismanaging expectations, for the last three sleepless nights, I thought we’d be launching live as well. Each delay decision was not done by myself, but by a collective of people who know better than me the right course to take. Knowing that they are wiser than myself in regards to the situations, I can only agree with their assessments.

Out of anyone, after multiple months, and multiple sleepless nights, you all know how badly I want this to go live. I’ve been here with all of you since day one. We’re almost at the finish line.

The devs will be coming in-office at 9-10pm PST and pending the incredibly likely scenario that tests went well, we’ll be pushing live around midnight.

It appears Hex3t is being traded when I look at dextool I can see the trading pair on uniswap any ideas not intending to sell just curious more so

Tango One wrote: »
    It appears Hex3t is being traded when I look at dextool I can see the trading pair on uniswap any ideas not intending to sell just curious more so

There have been some small trades I think but there is no liquidity. The liquidity will only be added to AXN when it goes live.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

The attack utilized code that was deliberately injected prior to the protocol’s deployment. This incident bears no relation to the audits conducted by CertiK and the party responsible for the attack was a person that seemed to be involved with the deployment of the Axion Network contracts.

As an additional degree of security, audit reports should standardise to include deployed smart contract addresses whose source code has been verified to be the same as the one that was audited.

Link. I presume folks have read this.

Advertisement