Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Placepots 2020

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

I'm missing saturdays of going in the morning placing my scoop6/placepots in the redshop then going to watch them fall/come up in a pub. only 5 more sats fingers crossed until lifting of restrictions and bookies and pubs open again!

meanwhile my fantasy scoop 6 looks like this: capeland/ammoolagold, verdannablue, presentingpercy/thestoryteller, lisnagaroscar/wholestone, easygame, defintelyred/vinndication

I am looking forward to the Bluemoon tomorrow and the France/Ireland match...

pottokblue wrote: »
    I'm missing saturdays of going in the morning placing my scoop6/placepots in the redshop then going to watch them fall/come up in a pub. only 5 more sats fingers crossed until lifting of restrictions and bookies and pubs open again!

meanwhile my fantasy scoop 6 looks like this: capeland/ammoolagold, verdannablue, presentingpercy/thestoryteller, lisnagaroscar/wholestone, easygame, defintelyred/vinndication

I am looking forward to the Bluemoon tomorrow and the France/Ireland match...

Another month without a punt :(

True Leffe another month of this puntless life but the last week I had far more losing pots so lucky they are only fantasy losers on the otherhand I havent had any winning numbers on lotto or euro such is the twisted hand of Ladyluck!

All the favs come home out at Downroyal today for one small placepot.

Heres Saturday placepots:
    Newmarket:Hopefullydarling/mused, ghumama/secrethaunt, mojandil/nightofhope, galaticglow, albarose. headman/freyja

Ascot:electronblue/sometimesalways, riggs, drsanderson/sullyodcaa, capeland/amoolagold, captainmorgs/countister

Wetherby:Silvertassie/cesaretrosalie, ashtownlad/moonking, guy/minellaforme, verdannablue, lisnagaroscar/wholestone, vinndication/definteltred

Ayr:Fivebarbrian, katalystic/roxbororoad, uphellyaaking, highlandhunter, flowery/protekdesflos, mcgowanspass

Downroyal@Quixilios, guiri/hesahardybloke, wolfprince/caydboy, presentingpercy/thestoryteller, easygame, touchofoscar/coeurjoyaux,

Wolverhampton:deweyroad, frow, luscifer, fiverhundredmiles/parcnasilla/harlequinnrose, pottersquestion, fitzrovia/fitwoodstar

5/6 at wetherby and wethery

2 numbers on the euromillion draw 30/10/20

Sundays trick and treats:

HUntington:Fieldexhibiton, orcehstralrain, whowhatwhen, espoirderomey/gatewaytpeurope, lotsofluck, inisfreelad/hootatmidnight

Naas:Thepainoplayer/guilanna, dublinjournal/kingofthecastle, laughifyouwant, silkforest/sowonderful, alexd/huddleup, infromtehcold

Cork:Christmasjumper/genois, kingsvow/indianajonoes, tisadream/daphnemoon, gooodbyesomeday, homebythelee, thecadyrose/tokyogetaway

Lingfield:Conkwelllegend, cobynine, brokeaway/herdream, supremelylucky/timetogetup, alaphillipe/missjeannemoon, sabbathical/hangtough

carlisle:tupelomissippi, minellatrup/barondemideton, imperialicon, imperialaura, westtothebridge/jacamar, samsadventure/lateromantic

A few french ones

Lyons: Luck, catsinthecity, birdofparadise, charly

Compiegne, Slowblues, Saintgoustanblue,

• Advertisement

Only Luck won in France yesterday the rest losing pics heres today pics

Hereford:Magnificentben, perlerose/mymusposh, benson, secretpotion, oscarrobertson/hollyjames, princessmidnight

Kempton:minimilk/cashel, perfectinch, lightson/madametantzy, delicatekiss/fred, georgebancorft/ilzaeem/indigojones, loxley/kirstenbotsch

Wolvehampton:Moonshinemo, highestambition/thapavc, mashaan, littleboyblue/bluebower/production, arabianwarrior/charimanpower, tahmeen.yourcool

Quadpots (I dont think you can do quadpots on Irish tote but it doesnt matter as this is a fantasty thread until the easing of level5 restrictions and the reopening of red/blue/green shops)

Plumtpon: Moanscross/wichtesglen, amourdenuit/littlerorymac, thebrothers, thetwisler

Curragh: Silverservice/soaringmonarch/missmollyt, missflorentine/sirdotti, giornifelice, callmedolly

Herefor: benson, secretpotion, oscarrobertson/hollyjames, princessmidnight

Frenchbets: Toulouse:Girlypearl

5/6 placers at wolves today not much else

tuesdays pots

Redcar: mountarart/embolden, myboylewis/realsmooth, roongroong/josiebond, billpeyto, neverinparis/entrancing, embracethemoment

Fairyhouse:hostagetofortune/getawaykatie,rockonbarney, jeffkidder, clondawbertie/goaheadwiththeplan, klassykay, listenheretomejack/influentiallady

Exeter:askahoneybee/bobhopeornohope, flashcollonges/incarose, bravemansgame, greanteen/notthatfuisse, enrilo,killerclown/plantaget

Southwell:beattheheat/chesire, coqueta/halfwaytothemoon, pearlofqatar, amazingamaya, darksideprince/bluella, westwaynever/prideofuk

Newcastle:londonarch/mrcocobean, hiroshi, tigerhon/spinningrainbows, boisdenorton/kratos, fighterpilot, rumrunner

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭maximo31

Quadpots (I dont think you can do quadpots on Irish tote but it doesnt matter as this is a fantasty thread until the easing of level5 restrictions and the reopening of red/blue/green shops)

Plumtpon: Moanscross/wichtesglen, amourdenuit/littlerorymac, thebrothers, thetwisler

Curragh: Silverservice/soaringmonarch/missmollyt, missflorentine/sirdotti, giornifelice, callmedolly

Herefor: benson, secretpotion, oscarrobertson/hollyjames, princessmidnight

Frenchbets: Toulouse:Girlypearl
    Far as i am aware the Irish Tote has signed up with the British Tote now as 1 entity so you can do quadpots , including on Irish racing.
    Pick 6 on Irish racing is gone for now.

• Advertisement

Killerclown and Plantagenet two fantasy chances for JACKPOT/placepot at Exeter 325!!

Got close at Exeter hopefully I'm closer on the euromillions draw tonight 4lines with plus quickpick!

Wednesday quickpick placepots

Musselburgh:Barebackjack, wisecoco, redmissile, damderuban/delduque, vinoschoice, breakfast/gemologist

Lingfield:Princerock, smartstart, reinedevitesse, chitra/newyorkstateofmind, goodeffort/topbreeze, ginpalace/sandyman

Nottingham:Sanspretention, dancingtowin/twistedreality, fantasticfox, gordonstoun, mainfact/fiveandtwenty, foxhill

Dundalk:Royalhighness, ablah, zahee/ediyva, koybig/crystaldawn, redsolediva/enchantedone,kinch

Kempton:Horsefly/newday, famillerose/moonlitnight, romanticsong, fabrizio, rocksound, roulstonscar/embour

Chantilly: scarface, missbelieve, mediterraneablues, princessdesaba, tressolid, silverquartz, magicalforest, cassata

Fridaay fishy pots

Warwick:dockeofcondocite, wildeaboutoscar, fred/stolensilver, sorbet/luckysdream, antony/dentleydemee, wrtiteitdown'

Curragh: madonna/startedwithakiss, charmed/dotsdefeetya, kailash, filthepower/kushkame, finalendeavour/dermc, belperrose/ladydahlia,

fontwell:oceandrifter, danseideal/midnightreferendum.crossleytender, badboydupouldou/haldonhill, quloob/missjeanemoon, kiwimyth/dontberobin

hexham:Westernrambler, raynasworld, alrightjak/sao/sofiefatale theverything/achillroadboy, commandingspiritbobbybow/thelongestday

Newcastle:muastarrid, nightforce/superover, danielderonda/basicbeauty, amaysmont/tahmeen, huntersstep, frow/damejoan

Dundalk: bluepower/olabonita, loughderg/zosimus, raphael/sindhia, joanofarc/thebluegarter, eglish, stgeorgeshead

Chantilly:winterreprise, poloniaspirit,bardo, fetarde, moonalisa, minakiya

USA tongight: Twilightblue, thegrassisblue, donjuankitten, royalcharlotte, rystheguy, goldenpal, newmandate, princessnoor, auntpearl/snowfall,

Finally I get some fantasy pots up today at Curragh and Fontwelll including a 25-1 fantasy winner missjeanmoon. Hopefully only 4more weeks until the red shop opens and I can play proper scoop6

Saturday sniper SCOOP 6]
    Cillanna/sunriseruby,annanerium, callmelord, , sceauroyale, ontovictory/surreypride, presnetman/potterman

Early start to the racing saturday with 1150 Doncaster but I wont be leaving the house early as the shops are STILL shut heres my sat picks:

Domcaster:imperiumblue, tipperrarytiger/hoodwinker, kynren/tranchee, brando, annanerium/chamade, banna

Kelso:Franksfancy/aloomomo,cedarhill, bluehussar/rockonfruity, riverfrost./lookslikemurt, rivericon/hteferrymaster, leostar

Naas: gatwickkitten, colferkay, earls/thatsmadm haparanda/takarenko, barringtoncourt, advancedvirgo/mazerunnner,

Aintree:Wildeaboutoscar/docpickedme, timetogetup/quoideneuf, portrushted/mrscrumpy, modus/dryumcliff, callmelord, notrepari

Wincanton:Oleg, flicouvoyou, eglantineduseuil/cillanna, grandsancy/hurricaineharvey, sceauroyal, potterman

Chelmsford:tapatentoni/nurseflorence, winoclock, irishlegend/leopardo, terrichang/eveningsong, phoenixstar, amazonprincess/theydonloubutin

Fantasy Saturday starting ok with 3 winners aloomomo/tiperrarytiger/wildeaboutoscar

My breederselections: nashville, sleepyeyestodd, artiesprincess, gamine, leinster, peaceful, franksrocket, kameko, mogul, tomsdetat

5 winners at Kelso but looklikesmurt the fav fails to place in leg4 for the placepot.
    Saturday placepots all down but with 15 fantasy winners it would have been nice to spend it in the pub with a few drinks. 4more weeks...

sceauroyal wins and ontovictory wins 1515 don Scoop 6 is not won and rolls into next week

Including Keenland I got 21 winners yesterday so 'll call it a supersaturday but as shops still closed no cash return. Delighted that PCB won the Breedcupmile on Orderofaustralia

Todays pots are dedicated to Major and Champ and their upcoming move...

Navan: Grangeclarenative/genois, jesseevans, sireduberlais/supersundae, fitzhenry/portmorelough/chebdekerviniou, aplustard, donleyyears/lemusigny/topmoon

Startford:Cremant,inisfreelad, missgemstone/encouer, fantastikas/witnessprotection, bathiva, legalok/goonbryceylad

sandown:Firstlorddecuet/twentytwenty, severano/igor, yourdarling, dominateur/ifthecapfits, mistercoffey, stepback/sametegal

Ffoslas: Shakeemupharry/unohu, highwayoneotwo/totterdown, sendinglove, easybucks, summername/outtheglen, cobaltic/captainsrun

Frenchbets
    Auteuil:loubucks, paulssaga, hotessedechent, rafflesface, magicdream, pascashador, leberry, feemano, allegrodesisles
    Lacroise: truetiger, stunningpearl, rougeasang, joao, onthesea, landoffire, akyo, jacksun

• Advertisement

Including Keenland I got 21 winners yesterday so 'll call it a supersaturday but as shops still closed no cash return. Delighted that PCB won the Breedcupmile on Orderofaustralia

Todays pots are dedicated to Major and Champ and their upcoming move...

Navan: Grangeclarenative/genois, jesseevans, sireduberlais/supersundae, fitzhenry/portmorelough/chebdekerviniou, aplustard, donleyyears/lemusigny/topmoon

Startford:Cremant,inisfreelad, missgemstone/encouer, fantastikas/witnessprotection, bathiva, legalok/goonbryceylad

sandown:Firstlorddecuet/twentytwenty, severano/igor, yourdarling, dominateur/ifthecapfits, mistercoffey, stepback/sametegal

Ffoslas: Shakeemupharry/unohu, highwayoneotwo/totterdown, sendinglove, easybucks, summername/outtheglen, cobaltic/captainsrun

Frenchbets
    Auteuil:loubucks, paulssaga, hotessedechent, rafflesface, magicdream, pascashador, leberry, feemano, allegrodesisles
    Lacroise: truetiger, stunningpearl, rougeasang, joao, onthesea, landoffire, akyo, jacksun

Pretty good going - that's about a 1 out of 3 'strike rate' (I counted about 60 odd selections in total) .

Am too lazy to check results, and see how much of a profit you would have made. Hopefully they were mostly shorties :pac: Bloody annoying when ya can't get on. Have opened up an account myself recently. Hence why I do throw up quite a few within 5 mins to an hour of the actual race :pac:

It's very tempting to bet more frequently when one has an online a/c, racing all over the telly, and the form there on your laptop.

I know you're a 'placepotter' , but I think for the win and each way punter doing (or trying to keep to :P) small bets, the stay at home approach is more relaxing - more tempting too :pac:

Some good picking pottokblue, and I hope the shops open up very shortly so you can get 'properly entertained' , like going to race 6 with 3 up from the first 5, and 2 'likely' ones in the last :)

Some good picking pottokblue, and I hope the shops open up very shortly so you can get 'properly entertained' , like going to race 6 with 3 up from the first 5, and 2 'likely' ones in the last

Thats it Leffe I love being in the pub and having the chats while watching my chances in leg 6 make or break the pot...

Not forgetting Mondays pots:
    chepstow:Seealotmorebusiness/guetapancollonges, mrwashington, darksideoftarnside/darsirose, anywayyoulookatit, kilconneybridge/preciouselanor, anemoi/glajou

Kempton:Greyspirit/pinksheets, captainblackpearl/jacksonhill, vegasblue, carolinescharm, younevercall/thecashelman, oscarrose/damedusoir

carlise:hondafifty/severance, champagnewell, cahmpagneterri, espritdularge/dalimail, talktomenow/socctishaccent/ohanaranbridge, bluefortytwo

Dunadalk:itsalonglongroad/ladydevesci, segla/takeaturn, nightlywailing/punterspoet, provocatuese, isthatlove/sunsetnova, babypower

Southwell:willa/ariarose, charliefellow/apintofbear, moveonup, freelove/youngtiger, anniedevega, letmebe

• Registered Users Posts: 7,331 ✭✭✭bladespin

Not forgetting Mondays pots:
    chepstow:Seealotmorebusiness/guetapancollonges, mrwashington, darksideoftarnside/darsirose, anywayyoulookatit, kilconneybridge/preciouselanor, anemoi/glajou

Incredibly unlucky on that one, if anywayyoulookatit hadn't decided to dig instead of jump - would've nailed it.

Great picking no matter how you look at it though.

Thanks bladespin, a couple of winners today 5/6 placers at Chepstow and Kempton. I'm still a shopbetter (so this is temporarily a fantastythread) but might make the move to online in 2021 depending on restrictions/lockdown etc....

tuesday 10/11/20 placepots:
    Huntington:Gochique, mastertommytucker/preciouscargo, somekindofstar/locococo, blacko/wildmax, shanroesantos, projectmars/perlerose

Fairyhouse:rosemilan/shuilluas, supercitizen/wrongdirection, auvergnant/itcametopass, resseurectedduke, deliriouslove/charlottewwells, zaccaerla

Hereford:getaweapon, trumpsbenefit/writteninthesand, kchoudupecossaa/wasdelldundalk, ashoka, williamhenry, dolcita/getawaytotherock

Lingfield:restandbethankful, bigbresil/takeyourtime, hangtough, finisher/mountwindsor, skyfullofstars, getaround/pottershedger

Newcastle:Clearance/bobbatee, fivedaimonds, skypower/hotteam, movintime, ladyrockstar/turnadot, pacino

Frenchbets: Chantilly: chococharly, mediastream, morejoy, sirmaurice, tigertouch, idealbeauty, lereveurfou

2 winners 2 2nds at Chantilly yesterday no IRL/UK pots

11novembre L'Armistice pots

Ayr:thosetigerfeet, alaphillipe, stoptalking/gloriouslady, elvismail/marown./seemorelights, glitteringlove, lagonda

Bangor:Caboy/bigciefbenny, stormyireland, tidalflow/notachance, nuriel/pyramidplace, anynew/easyasthat, ballymoy/chiricovallis

Exeter:Casperscourt/unomas, arcadianpearl/dockroad, strictlyadance/vandodevaige, ofalltheginjoints,silverhallmark/sportingjohn, roseriverhas/czecherout

Dundalk: irishposeidon, bluebeardscastle/eaglesflight, auroroaprincess/mymiinevernia, dhsckeltonhero/alicekitty, jackmel, chagall/magiccharm,

Kempton:ninetales/borrowedangel, millionreasons/rifleman, desertflyer/elmetto, khezanna, msghandhi/queencharlotte, prideofamerica

Frenchbets: Strasbourg:amadeuswolftone, jashpur, hinoudeshazards, makenzo
    Compeigne:queenduberlais, horsemaha, touzday, rafflessainte,

Toulouse:apita, belloccio, moonwalkstep, eudaimonia, amournocturne,

a little fantasy e/w L15:thosetigerfeet, chiricovallis, aracdianpearl, queencharlotte

3 weeks into lockdown 2 and my fantasy bank is well down and no euromillion numbers up

Thursday 12/11/20 pots

Sedgefield: Checkmypullse, armattiekhan, twoblondes/plentyofbutty, millietheminx, monbegtheatre/jackdevine, etoiledumatin

Clonmel:petibonom, viscountgort, powerofpause, impatientpartner, magicoflife/shatterlove, cialosemery/palomablue

ludlow:crackinrose, goasyouplease, valleres/ladomaniale,checkitout/donlami, overpricedmixer/lordp, bhutan/dontshout

taunton:mrcaffrey, athollstreet/omemorefotheroad, tomorromystery, irishprophecy/looksnowtlikebrian, aggywithit, empreintereconce

Chelmsford:eloquentarthur, trumble,copdechampagne, babysham/eyes, shesalion, princessbride

Losing pots all around today heres friday 13th fantasypots

Newcastle:hiddendepths, vikingruby, dontneedtoknow/furiosdecergues,esmeshelby, ascotdebrueyere/crocdiledundee, liffeydaledreamer/prettylittlething

Fairyhouse:Frontview, heavenhelpus/etdite, howyaaoife, farceuredelarge/faroukdalene, darlingdayghter/razzledazzlelove, allthoseyears/tucanae

Southwell:Classicescape/manofthemoment, defutureisbright, elkhaldoun, barbadosbucks, hooper/leboulevardier, saadyeyeddylan/barrysjack

Cheltenham:tangoboy/stealamarch, magicsaint, southfieldstone/mosseyglem/paintthedream, easyland/pottterscorner, grandmogul, chasamax/princesst

Dundalk:layitout/minamaccarri,oursecretpearl/froralpurl, leabaland/silverstcloud, pearlsgalore, purenature/blueshadow, royaladmiral

Wolverhampton:choccostar, thebluebower/lovelove, littleboyblue/asurewelcome, copinet, kaheall, eyeofthewater/amniarix

Saturday fantasy bets

SCOOP6: fusilraffles, misterfisher/siruhdulac/brelandas, ontheblindside, captiantomcat,goodeffort/onthewarpath elleestbelle/ishkaharalady

Placepots
    Lingfield:Dancingjo, violetslads, astroking, ballydoyle/atouchofluck, thenoseyparker, folkmagic

Punchestown:Schoolboyhours, sizingpottsie/darverstar, salsaretta, flyingscotsman, belfastbanter/puregenius, galliarddumesnil

Uttoexeter:luckyone, frenchydularge, remembertheman/sehayli, mocacremehas, jammygeorge/headtothestars, legendsgold/carollmilan

wetherby:jetawayjoey, sirvalentine, miahgrace/demisang, johnbb/roseseahas, mackenberg, torigini/albertsback

Cheltenham:hellred, arthursgift/whatamoment, fusilraffles, misterfisher/siruhdulac/brelandas, ontheblindside, captiantomcat

Wolverhampton:frenchpolish, josiebond/enzo, deepsigh, mashaan, arthursangel/marthaboy, buckingham/athmad

Sunday Cassoulet pots

Southwell: amourie/megansapproach, youngjohn, plumrun/babeallicious, rayyan, poetryandart, shallowhal/luckyluckyman

Punchestown:mythbuster, latestexhibtion, elimay/daylightkatie, furyroad, saintroi, coqolino

Fontwell:lordaccord/furkash, republican, riverbray/bashfulboy, jolymaker, shentri/warranty, christmasinapril

Cheltenham,soldieroflove, westapproach/bigriver, defiduseuil, tegeretk/countister, courtandbold/fideliovallis, grandeurdame

• Advertisement

The cassoulet I ate today was delishious but not many placers today.

Monday 16/11/20 placepots

Lecister:fume, chazza, roseofaghaboe/princessroxy, heyjoe/ottonian, flatwhite, pokerschool/boughtbeforelunch

Plumpton:bunnyburu, blackkalainsi/franckyduberlais, chanceit, courtduty/badboydupouldiu, midnightglance, riverofintrigue/thehappychappy

Wolverhampton:itmakesyoutink, copake/globalresponse, rocketsredglare, wingsofadove, eyes/desertcat, foxpower/habitrouge

Dundalk: lionring, maggiethunder, treblecone/jackberryhouse, romanised. isleofsark/deamful,countofcarabass/sunsetnove/iseebreeeze

Kempton: carryonregardless, dollarbid/saragossasea, littlekitten, majaalis/bennyandthejets, generalzoff/mastermilliner, divakareem/browneyesblue

Advertisement