Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbridge silver Christmas Collectable 2010-2014

• 02-09-2020 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I'm looking for these for my nanny to complete her collection. Sadly she passed away before she could get them all but I would love to finish it off for her. They are the special annual editions. If anyone has then laying around please get in touch. I've tried adverts, done deal etc, Newbridge themselves don't have any. I'm happy to pay. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

stephmcd wrote: »
    I'm looking for these for my nanny to complete her collection. Sadly she passed away before she could get them all but I would love to finish it off for her. They are the special annual editions. If anyone has then laying around please get in touch. I've tried adverts, done deal etc, Newbridge themselves don't have any. I'm happy to pay. Thanks

Can't help I'm afraid however that is a lovely idea and best of luck in locating them.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,128 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

My only advice is keep an advice is keeping an eye on online sites where people might be selling them and email Newbridge silver ware.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

Can you describe the ones that are missing?

I'm afraid I can't help, but I would suggest trying your luck on other social media sites, and maybe even try contacting individual shops that stock Newbridge. Best of luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 stephmcd

Can you describe the ones that are missing?

Sorry for the delay. I'll attach a pic underneath.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

You can set up email alerts for adverts, done deal and ebay so if people list them....

You can set up email alerts for adverts, done deal and ebay so if people list them....
    Thanks I have done that already. Just trying to think outside the box.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

Sorry for the delay. I'll attach a pic underneath.

I checked my collection but unfortunately I don't have those ones. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Jane_Lane00

I know this is a longshot, but I was hoping someone could help me. I’m looking to buy any of the newbridge silverware Christmas collectibles from 2010-2014, but particularly the 2014 one as I had it and lost it and it’s a sentimental one because it’s the year of our marriage and the first year we started collecting. I’ve tried everywhere, newbridge themselves, eBay, Amazon, adverts. I’ve even been asking everyone who posted an ad for general newbridge Christmas decorations, but no luck. Does anyone have any they could sell or know anyone with one?

I know this is a longshot, but I was hoping someone could help me. I’m looking to buy any of the newbridge silverware Christmas collectibles from 2010-2014, but particularly the 2014 one as I had it and lost it and it’s a sentimental one because it’s the year of our marriage and the first year we started collecting. I’ve tried everywhere, newbridge themselves, eBay, Amazon, adverts. I’ve even been asking everyone who posted an ad for general newbridge Christmas decorations, but no luck. Does anyone have any they could sell or know anyone with one?

• Advertisement

Hi OP, I managed to find a 2014 collectible in r Mc cullagh jewellers in leterkenny for €36 including postage and they have a few of them! hope that helps!

Danielle

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Hi OP, I managed to find a 2014 collectible in r Mc cullagh jewellers in leterkenny for €36 including postage and they have a few of them! hope that helps!

Danielle

That's brilliant news and thanks for coming back to share it hopefully stephmcd can get hers missing piece too :)

I’m still looking for 2010, 2012, 2013, and I know someone looking for 2015 so hopefully we can find places with a stock of the rest and help a few people out!

Danielle

Sorry for the delay. I must have skiooedo past your message. Thanks for posting I can't find it on the website so I have popped them an email.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Carrie6OD

I have loads but don’t know which year is which. What does it look like?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 FN2187

Hi I can't help the OP unfortunately but very very eager to find the 2010 piece as it's the only Christmas collectible one my mother is missing.

Will have Christmas 2010 inscribed on it, all the Christmas collectibles have the year on it

Carrie6OD wrote: »
    I have loads but don’t know which year is which. What does it look like?

Sorry I’m only seeing this now, I don’t seem to have got an alert! I’m looking for the ones with the years on them, 2010, 2012, and 2013. By any chance do you have these?

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Carrie6OD

Sorry I’m only seeing this now, I don’t seem to have got an alert! I’m looking for the ones with the years on them, 2010, 2012, and 2013. By any chance do you have these?

No, I’m sorry I don’t have them. Hope you find them

Carrie6OD wrote: »
    No, I’m sorry I don’t have them. Hope you find them

No worries, and thank you!

Advertisement