Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Can't place the movie, help me!

Options
  • 03-11-2020 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,406 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I'm doing a stupid home project here and one of the things I'm doing is stitching together clips for a movie.

I'm looking for a scene I'm almost certain I've seen before (but it IS possible I imagined it) where a soldier/hero/badass is walking towards the camera, in slow motion, with a grenade in each hand and tosses them straight ahead so they grow in size on the screen before the camera whips about for carnage.

I can't find it though. After a while the closest I could find was this scene from the first Underworld movie here at 52 seconds:

but I was sure there was one somewhere with grenades which is what I'm looking for.

Anyone got any ideas if I've made this up or is this a real scene?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

Maybe something like this scene at 2.00, from Missing in Action?

Or maybe like this scene from Hacksaw Ridge:

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BazBox

Probably one of the Resident Evil films, there was a few scenes similar to the one you're describing(slow motion, throwing of weapons etc.)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brevity

Was there a scene like this in Wanted?

Advertisement