Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween Sheep Reveal!

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭Sawduck

Impressive win by Homer, great game, cheers JGF

Oooh just catching up now, wasn't sure what to expect from this but wouldn't have guessed it would go that well! :eek:

Many thanks for running JGF. I feel kinda bad because I almost fúcked the game up completely for everyone when I entered as I very briefly posted my answers on thread instead of by PM, due to a total lapse in concentration - thankfully I don't think anyone saw it before I hit delete. :o

Hard luck tusk, at least we'll always have that beautiful moment when we got to 69 together. ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,979 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Hard luck tusk, at least we'll always have that beautiful moment when we got to 69 together.

:eek:

tusk wrote: »
    has anyone ever seen homer and sheep in the same room?

I call shenanigans

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Thanks to everyone for sticking with me this evening! Great enjoyment out of it :D

Thanks for running it and congrats Homer.

• Advertisement

A black sack!! That was me in the nineties. Three holes cut out for arms and head along with a plastic mask. Jesus the face would be cut off you from the plastic and you'd be all sweaty as well. Good times :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

A black sack!! That was me in the nineties. Three holes cut out for arms and head along with a plastic mask. Jesus the face would be cut off you from the plastic and you'd be all sweaty as well. Good times :D

i actually dressed up as this last year at a halloween party in my house.

good times

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

tusk wrote: »
    i actually dressed up as this last year at a halloween party in my house.

good times

I dressed as a unicorn this year, nice inflatable unicorn, was great craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭Neowise

Thanks JGF for the game. Great fun.

Congrat Homer, well played.

Enjoy the spoon khalessi, better luck next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

Fuk Yeah!! I'm well chuffed with my score!!!!!!

I feel like I'm the real winner here considering horror is a no go zone for me:D

& then loosing out on points for missing the trick or treat question:pac:

Pity I couldn't be here for the main event though, was tense the whole way through.

Was great fun, thanks for running it JGF

• Advertisement
Advertisement