Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ultimate All-Ireland Landmark Tournament

1353637383941»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,063 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

I’m sorry but that made me laugh

:D

Sorry

Don't worry I don't mind. We had benn in the US 2 years before and went to the FBI centre the day before a mass shooting there and the family I was on holiday with went on to get caught in London on holiday for 7/7 and the London riots. I later lived in London and had a flat and job half way between Westminster and London bridge for both those insidents. So it's a bit of a running joke in the family

We were up having showers gettiny ready to go there to do the tour that morning when we got a call telling us to turn on the news. We got the call so quick that I was watching the news live as the second plane went in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

breezy1985 wrote: »
    Ide like to say my holiday to New York was bland but seeing as it was on sept 10/11 2001 it was pretty eventful

The date ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,063 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

pimpmyhat wrote: »
    The date ?

Im not sure what your question is?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Nominations for the Ultimate World Landmark Tournament are now open.

Advertisement