Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live TV games

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,355 ✭✭✭theoneeyedman

Apologies for misreading, I'll use my username as an excuse!

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭IanVW

I've been trying the red button on sky sports mix on now TV but it doesn't seem to work. They said waterford v Cork coverage starting now

No good for me either. I think it only works on a small handful of devices.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,678 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Some dose having to watch this and the hurling is on, hopefully it won't go to penalties.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

No red button for me either. Ridiculous carry on.

• Advertisement

Could be watching worse than the end of this though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,227 ✭✭✭howiya

First time using gaago for the Dublin match. Thought it was very good. Far better than the watchloi service.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

howiya wrote: »
    First time using gaago for the Dublin match. Thought it was very good. Far better than the watchloi service.

The two Claremen were good.

Disappointing that the assurances about games played during ban on spectators would mostly be available on one of the RTEs, TG4 or Eir not being fulfilled.

GaaGo was good however, and worth the few quid to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,709 ✭✭✭kksaints

howiya wrote: »

Certainly was although I'd be curious to see the coverage for one of the matches not in Croke Park tomorrow. The match today presumably used the same set up as the one for the Wexford vs Galway match.

What was wrong with WatchLOI? I never had a thing go wrong with a stream on it and the website is basically a carbon copy of GAAGO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,709 ✭✭✭kksaints

What was wrong with WatchLOI? I never had a thing go wrong with a stream on it and the website is basically a carbon copy of GAAGO.

Some matches have only one camera and some don't have replays. I'm a huge fan of the service, it's excellent value and I've used it a lot but some matches the production wouldn't be up to the level of what the Dublin vs Kilkenny match today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,227 ✭✭✭howiya

Yeah as kksaints pointed out there's no replays and it's not TV standard. I made the comparison because the website is the same as you say. Shels fan so I was watching our humiliation in Athlone today via watchloi at the same time on another device

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭citykat

Bonniedog wrote: »
    The two Claremen were good.
    FFS. They were positively willing the Jackeens over the line. Impartiality my arse. Daly very much trying to stay in the good books lest he endanger any future income stream.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,319 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

citykat wrote: »
    FFS. They were positively willing the Jackeens over the line. Impartiality my arse. Daly very much trying to stay in the good books lest he endanger any future income stream.

Daly was uber critical of the way Dublin set up in the first half. And then early in the second half both Marty and Daly were talking about KK winning the AI

• Registered Users Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭tanko

Is Donegal v Tyrone live on tv today?

Can you cast on gaa go?

Is Kildare v wicklow on it?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭dobman88

tanko wrote: »
    Is Donegal v Tyrone live on tv today?

Yes. RTE 2. 1.30 throw in

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

dobman88 wrote: »
    Yes. RTE 2. 1.30 throw in

Terrible quandary.

Have to record same.

Watch much later post the hurling.

Tis a tough life.:D

Can you cast on gaa go?

Is Kildare v wicklow on it?

Wexford v Wicklow you mean? Yes, costs a fiver. I dont know what a cast is.

seligehgit wrote: »
    Terrible quandary.

Have to record same.

Watch much later post the hurling.

Tis a tough life.:D

I didnt think they were clashing. I'm almost sure the hurling is on after the football, missus is watching some shíte on telly so cant check but I'm nearly certain.

• Advertisement

I didnt think they were clashing. I'm almost sure the hurling is on after the football, missus is watching some shíte on telly so cant check but I'm nearly certain.

They're not.

Home county is togging out against Leitrim at 1.15.

No, Kildare vs wicklow in the hurling.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Able to wirelessly play the stream on a TV using something like a chromecast or tech built into the television.

I know the WatchLOI service did allow casting from some devices and it was using the GAAGO platform so you’d imagine so.

The lower reaches of the hurling aren’t covered by GAAGO but it means county boards are normally allowed show the games for free. You’ll probably find it on youtube or facebook live but quality might not be the best.

Edit -

https://twitter.com/kildaregaa/status/1322838782622765056?s=21

Tipp Limerick

The lower reaches of the hurling aren’t covered by GAAGO but it means county boards are normally allowed show the games for free. You’ll probably find it on youtube or facebook live but quality might not be the best.

Grand, I'll settle for tipp vs clare in the football.

Anyone know if I can cast this to the TV?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

They're not.

Home county is togging out against Leitrim at 1.15.

Got ya. What channel is that on? I spose I'll have to load up another device. Telly will have Donegal v Tyrone, I've got a bet on Clare v Tipp so that will be on the laptop. May as well load up the tablet to watch the Leitrim match.

Got ya. What channel is that on? I spose I'll have to load up another device. Telly will have Donegal v Tyrone, I've got a bet on Clare v Tipp so that will be on the laptop. May as well load up the tablet to watch the Leitrim match.

The RTE news channel

How many devices do you have?:D

• Advertisement

The RTE news channel

Forgot about that one. I’ll watch a bit before the Ulster starts.

Advertisement