Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland vs France: Have your say

Options
  • 31-10-2020 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭

As we question our legacy and turn our thoughts to our future let's see what unfolds.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭Allinall

ElisaAtWar wrote: »
    As we question our legacy and turn our thoughts to our future let's see what unfolds.

I have a horrible feeling we’ll get a thumping.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

I'm hoping we do well

• Registered Users Posts: 37,909 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Great match write up

Let's hope we do it or go down fighting

• Registered Users Posts: 11,190 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

It's been raining in Paris. Has only just stopped apparently. (Journos on Twitter posting)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,248 Mod ✭✭✭✭aloooof

Keep it tight for 20 mins and let the French fake-crowd-noise turn against them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭ElisaAtWar

There are so many conflicting views on the legacy of Joe Schmidt and the future that Andy Farrell offers. I guess it will unfold as it should and we finally see if there is something new on offer

• Registered Users Posts: 11,190 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

Great steal by doris

We will all learn a bit tonight. And maybe it will not be something we wish to hear. If I I were to pass a comment I would suggest Harry Byrne over Ross Byrne any day

• Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭A-Train

Has to be a penalty try

Very impressive from Ireland

• Advertisement

A really enjoyable game of rugby but no surprise

And nothing has changed. Go ireland

Advertisement