Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Kopparberg Pear

Options
  • 28-10-2020 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

My Dad had Kopparberg Pear a few years ago and recently asked me to get him some and I cannot find it anywhere.

I live in Clane, Co. Kildare but I have tried every off licence, supermarket etc. in my vicinity and beyond and nowhere seems to stock it anymore. I've been to at least 20 stores in the last fortnight.

Google suggested that Carry Out off-licences stock it but I've checked 2 of them and no joy.

Has anyone seen it around recently? I'd be willing to pay to have a case sent to me! Or I'll drive reasonably far once our 5km limit is lifted.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,821 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Richmond (the Irish distributor) are likely focusing on pushing the Hard Seltzer spinoffs from it; but I'd expect any off-licence should be able to order it in from them.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,318 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Its been discontinued! I queried it with Kopparberg earlier in the year and they said they are no longer doing that flavour!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Did Rekorderlig do a pear cider? I remember them having some nice fruit ciders in my college days. It could be a good alternative.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,318 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Did Rekorderlig do a pear cider? I remember them having some nice fruit ciders in my college days. It could be a good alternative.

Rekorderlig is back around again, but no sign of the pear in it! I think even the Bulmers Pear is gone too.

Advertisement