Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,210 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

I have a history of being right.

Even a stopped clock

• Registered Users Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭swampgas

DrumSteve wrote: »
    I actually believe they've drawn a wall of silence around this because his son is an addict and they are attacking him to get to his dad; joe's already lost one kid so I'd imagine he doesn't want to tip his son over the edge by getting into a back and forth over this.

That's just me though.

^^^This.

MoonUnit and Stefanovich don't seem too bothered about using someone's son's addiction as a weapon. But then they probably don't even see the people involved as human beings, they're just "crackheads" and "libtards", and fair game in their culture war.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

In the same way as Trump has a history of being the greatest ______ of all time?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭MoonUnit75

The part where you're speculating that maybe the reason the laptop was never picked up is because a foundation he might have visited closed nearby. Lots of maybes and mights but no facts.

Sure, I've made it clear that is a supposition on my part which might explain why it was never collected. I used the word 'maybe' to show I wasn't stating fact on that one sentence. I didn't think I would need to explain that to anyone as its basic English.

It doesn't change the fact that the addresses are 12 minutes away from each other and the guy in the shop said the laptop had a Beau Biden Foundation sticker on it. It's quite probable to me that Hunter had arranged for someone in the office to collect it but they were all let go two weeks later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭randd1

duploelabs wrote: »
    Even fox news passed on the 'laptop', just goes to show how flimsy any 'evidence' is

It's not evidence. It's made up bullshi*.

All it was Rudy trying his deranged best to help his boss and get his approval. Basically Rudy is the Smithers of politics at this stage, except without the intelligence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

swampgas wrote: »
    ^^^This.

MoonUnit and Stefanovich don't seem too bothered about using someone's son's addiction as a weapon. But then they probably don't even see the people involved as human beings, they're just "crackheads" and "libtards", and fair game in their culture war.

Couldn't care less about his addiction. I hope he gets better. What I do care about it allegations of serious corruption.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭swampgas

Couldn't care less about his addiction. I hope he gets better. What I do care about it allegations of serious corruption.
    Maybe Joe Biden cares about his son's addiction. Your callousness towards addiction is not universal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭randd1

No you don't, not in the slightest. If this thread can be clear about something, you couldn't care less about serious corruption. If you were, you'd be all over the constant stream of serious corruption eminating from the White House.

You only care about the dear leader and his willingness to wind up the left at the cost of everything else, and that's it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

While you might not care about his addiction, others do.

His dad, because he wants to care for him.

And Trump, because he wants to exploit it. They can't attack Joe because he's he's squeaky clean so they are going after his son.

Let's not forget if you really concerned about serious corruption, which family was banned from sitting on the boards of charities, after robbing from kids with Cancer.

I'll wait.

randd1 wrote: »
    It's not evidence. It's made up bullshi*.

All it was Rudy trying his deranged best to help his boss and get his approval. Basically Rudy is the Smithers of politics at this stage, except without the intelligence.

Hence the apostrophes in my post

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Even when you're wrong?

So you can accuse others of doing something yet feel.its fine for you to do it?

Hypocritical.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,292 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Many think he's favourite to take Florida now.

The big fish are going in 75% on Trump - that's always going to move the line. These guys are not stupid - even if some of the pundits bury their heads in the sand. ;)

That's why I told people to get some money down on Trump. He was huge value at those odds.
    Where are you getting the 75 percent figure from?!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,292 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Wing?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭Cody montana

On what?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

MoonUnit75 wrote: »
    It doesn't change the fact that the addresses are 12 minutes away from each other and the guy in the shop said the laptop had a Beau Biden Foundation sticker on it. It's quite probable to me that Hunter had arranged for someone in the office to collect it but they were all let go two weeks later.

"Quite probable". More speculation. Might be best to wait for the facts to be established instead of embellishing the story with your own little fantasies.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭Cody montana

NEW @NYTIMES/@SIENACOLLEGE NATIONAL POLL

Biden (D): 50% (+9)
    Trump (R-inc): 41%

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

He certainly is in Miami

You seem to struggle with specifics.

Miami is not representive of the entire country. Every republican does well with Cuban Americans.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭MoonUnit75

"Quite probable". More speculation. Might be best to wait for the facts to be established instead of embellishing the story with your own little fantasies.

Yes, it is speculation, I haven’t claimed that it is fact. Why is this not allowed if people here want to claim it’s a Russian operation or that Giuliani is a Russian plant or that it was hacked from Hunter’s iCloud. I don’t care if you want to stop all speculation but at least don’t have a double standard on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,448 ✭✭✭weisses

gmisk wrote: »
    Wing?

Leaning ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,171 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Who has control of the mute button? I hope it is used fairly. My fear is it'll be leveraged to disadvantage Trump.

It’s controlled by a clock. Each candidate is given 2 minutes to speak on each topic and for those 2 minutes the other candidates mic is muted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭MurDawg

Looking at the BBC stats, these are the tendencies in the swing states:

I call it too close to call [TCTC] when gap is 3% or less: between parenthesis are the number of electors
    Biden starts with a base of 233 votes from Blue States and Trump 188 from Red States. They need 270 electors to win.

AZ : Biden (11)
    FL : TCTC (29)
    GA: TCTC (16)
    IA: TCTC (6)
    MN: Biden (16)
    MI: Biden (10)
    NV: Biden (6)
    NH: Biden (4)
    NC: TCTC (15)
    OH; TCTC (18)
    PA: Biden (20)
    TX: Trump (38)
    VN: Biden (13)
    WI: Biden (10)

If these polls are accurate, Biden should win even if Trump carries all the TCTC States.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,448 ✭✭✭weisses

MadYaker wrote: »
    It’s controlled by a clock. Each candidate is given 2 minutes to speak on each topic and for those 2 minutes the other candidates mic is muted.

I hope this setup is not to complicated for Trump

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

MurDawg wrote: »
    Looking at the BBC stats, these are the tendencies in the swing states:

I call it too close to call [TCTC] when gap is 3% or less: between parenthesis are the number of electors
    Biden starts with a base of 233 votes from Blue States and Trump 188 from Red States. They need 270 electors to win.

AZ : Biden (11)
    FL : TCTC (29)
    GA: TCTC (16)
    IA: TCTC (6)
    MN: Biden (16)
    MI: Biden (10)
    NV: Biden (6)
    NH: Biden (4)
    NC: TCTC (15)
    OH; TCTC (18)
    PA: Biden (20)
    TX: Trump (38)
    VN: Biden (13)
    WI: Biden (10)

If these polls are accurate, Biden should win even if Trump carries all the TCTC States.

by those yes, I'd still say WI, NH, NV and possibly PA are trumps on the day.

weisses wrote: »
    I hope this setup is not to complicated for Trump

You'll probably still hear him shouting from the other mics present

PA where Biden leads by 20??

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Based on what? Gut feeling?

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users Posts: 40,286 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

duploelabs wrote: »
    PA where Biden leads by 20??

https://twitter.com/RobertCahaly/status/1316000421085933568?s=20

its not that far out according to the group who got it right the last time. They're calling Michigan for trump already. Its why I said 'might'

Brian? wrote: »
    Based on what? Gut feeling?

under performing mail in balloting for Biden, trafalgar group polling and things like increasing support among black people for trump.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,286 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

https://twitter.com/RobertCahaly/status/1316000421085933568?s=20

its not that far out according to the group who got it right the last time. They're calling Michigan for trump already. Its why I said 'might'

odd that you would pick a poll from a pollster that is poorly rated by fivethirtyeight. especially when that is the only poll that shows them that close. every other poll has biden by 5 or 6

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement