Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 5 - Matchday Thread

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

76 (-4) take that! Wildcard intact.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

68 no wildcard no hits

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Trey13

67 points. Haven’t taken a hit this season and I’m sitting at 150k, so relatively happy. Going to wildcard now as I feel like I’m in a position to kick on.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,594 ✭✭✭Cartman78

85 points and first green arrow of the season.....a spectacular rise from 2.7m to 1.5m OR.

HEWT but would be more HEWT if I'd captained Kane instead of Salah

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

80 on WC

Up to 200k

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

90 Points from my WC HEWT.

I was nearly a disastrous 30 points though. I hit WC on Saturday morning (forgot I hadn't already) with 3 minutes to spare. It would have been starting the week with a -60 !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭claw

92(-8), halved my ranking from 1.64 million to 821k. Hopefully can kick on from here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

71(-4) happyish, could have been so much better if Mitro scored that peno and Palace defence held firm. Struggling to decide on a VVD replacement for next week

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭macraignil

76 (-4) gives me my first good score of the season and a rise from 2.96mill. OR to 2.29mill OR so hoping this is a sign my season is turning for the better. Well worth the hit to bring in Son. Already decided to take a second hit of the season for next week to allow me bring in Kane to hopefully keep the momentum going.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Dice75

Trey13 wrote: »
    67 points. Haven’t taken a hit this season and I’m sitting at 150k, so relatively happy. Going to wildcard now as I feel like I’m in a position to kick on.

68 & 151k, still have WC but might hold off yet. Covid roulette hasnt fully kicked in yet and id love to still have it for after next international break as injuries due to fatigue may be an issue by then im thinking...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

73 OR 2.5M
    4 green arrows :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

84 post wildcard. 480k to 247k.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Porthallian

ElTel wrote: »
    73 OR 2.5M
    4 green arrows :pac:

I read this wrong and thought you were 73 OR for a sec!

Not that it would be surprising, didnt you finish that high or higher a few seasons back?

Back to 589k myself after last night, had nobody involved.

Advertisement