Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Supernatural Werewolf GAME THREAD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    But why? Are you evil evil, or good evil?

Haha - sorry Vernon! :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Haha - sorry Vernon! :pac:

The mods will pay for this confusion

evil-plotting.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Hi All,

just checking in.

Having system issues so may have to go back into the office. Don't Know how that will affect my overall availability to be honest.

Good morning Bloody Mary. Posts like these make me wonder what alignment you might have in this game

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Senan is bad cause he was adamant that hunters were good here

I take it he’s outted himself

I’d be adding holly and des to the baddie pile based on early posts

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Just one game without someone's first contribution to the game being 'please kill me I'm evil', JUST ONE

• Advertisement

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Good point.

We were only told this morning that Frank was evil. No reference to an angel, demon, leviathan, etc.

If we kill a hunter will we be told they’re an angel?

Based off Franks kill, it sounds like we'll only get alignments rather than the direct roles.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Angus WW wrote: »

Care to enlighten me?

I agree on Des, I don't think there should be too much confusion over alignments now if he had actually read the thread.

Heeeey. Good baddie, or bad baddie?

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Bad evil.

But that's the good one?

Why would you want to get killed?

• Advertisement

Mary WW wrote: »
    I've to go back into the office, don't know what my availability will be over the next few days. Easy lynch target here if there are no other options tonight cause I honestly can't be dealing with the abuse for not being able to keep up. I've still only managed the OP once.

Your doing quite well at posting to tell us you wont be able to post Mary

But that's the good one?

Why would you want to get killed?

Oh wait. Fk. Really?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    I agree on Des, I don't think there should be too much confusion over alignments now if he had actually read the thread.

I was catching up on the thread. I sort have it now. Its a role reversal sort of thing, right? Excuse me for not being the brightest *shrug*

All of this will help if an “evils“ munch doesn’t happen. But have to bear in mind that shapeshifters can appear as whomever they wish. So when making your “goodie” pile, it my not be as pure.

Ghosts have no real bodies, and cannot be killed by Angels or Demons as a result.
    Archangels are incredibly powerful and hard to kill. Only the Leviathans or the Hunters have the power to kill them in one blow.
    Horsemen are higher forms of Demons.
    Demons should be careful about attacking Angels, however Leviathans can destroy them in one fell swoop.
    All Angels have one use of Angel Radio - a method of off-thread communication with a message that will be transmitted to all alive Angels.
    Shapeshifters are tricksy creatures, they can appear as whoever they wish and indeed replicate other powers as well!
    Ghostfacers will become Hunters if munched by the Hunter team.
    One Angel can grant wishes - simply post in bold on thread - but be careful what you wish for - they may not be exactly as you had envisaged...

Hmm I would have read that as the shapeshifter basically cant be peeked, which would mean theres a seer out there on our side

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Ok, so that would then mean that because the SK is also classed as an Evil, he will also compete, right?!

Yes that seems very likely alright

Nope

Ahh cheers Oisin, Id missed that too

I vaguely remember a game where there was an SK team or an apprentice SK but don’t take that as gospel.

Theres been a few SK teams over the years. Christmas game had wet bandits, Buffy game had Adam and the doctor. Probably a few more too

Yes that seems very likely alright

No guys, no. If it's the Shapeshifter, they aren't included in the competition.

But does anybody remember what I said about the ghosts? I think the bad ghost will receive the good ghosts' messages.

Whaaaaah. Head break needed again!! Think I'm getting narky. Also I have to pack as travelling later (safely). This is a very distracting game!

I'm evil, please kill me.

Aren't most of us evil?

Care to explain what youre doing?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

No guys, no. If it's the Shapeshifter, they aren't included in the competition.

But does anybody remember what I said about the ghosts? I think the bad ghost will receive the good ghosts' messages.

Whaaaaah. Head break needed again!! Think I'm getting narky. Also I have to pack as travelling later (safely). This is a very distracting game!

ghosts or ghostfacers?

• Advertisement

Either, or.

Why so eager?

Bad evil.

so not a hunter then?

All very confusing :D

Nigel WW wrote: »
    ghosts or ghostfacers?

Ghosts!!!

Derry WW wrote: »
    Based off Franks kill, it sounds like we'll only get alignments rather than the direct roles.

Must mean theres a priest out there

All the village are evils and we have a priest.....

Like for fecks sake....

so not a hunter then?

All very confusing :D

Ok. Just to clarify, when I say good evil, I mean an evil who is actually good. Bad evil is like a Hunter. I've already confused myself with this, but that is what I mean when I say this.

Clear as mud? :D

But ya get me?

Ok. I really have to start packing now! Will be back, but will be MIA from 7 - 10 approx.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

If there were a priest we would only have been told that Frank was dead. That would be it.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Care to enlighten me?

Your opening post is basically an 'Ive an excuse to not post'
    Good afternoon all. I've read over the OP a few times and none the wiser. Definitely one of the more complicated ones. Just checking in as I've stuff to do today, but I shall be back later. Try not to have too much fun without me!

youre second post is 'poor confused me'
    Sorry guys, really thought I'd get back on earlier this evening but the day kinda got away from me. I'm glad everyone seems else seems confused because I've not got a notion what's going on. Hopefully everyone will be on tomorrow and we can get our heads around it all. How many players do we have that are familiar with the actual show, and can you guys shed any light?

You basically stink of being on the Hunter team from your start

Holly on the other hand didnt seem to really get that evil = village at the start and as a result looks like a confused wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

I’m going with goodies and baddies. Anything else is confusing.

Heeeey. Good baddie, or bad baddie?

Lets say I think youre not with the village

• Advertisement

If there were a priest we would only have been told that Frank was dead. That would be it.

Far point -makes the reveal more confusing so

Advertisement