Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starbucks English Breakfast tea

Options
  • 17-10-2020 1:45pm

Yes yes, I know, big bad evil corporation, but the English Breakfast Tea is the only thing that quells my suspected-ADHD mind when I want to get some work done. What’s the closest thing I can get on the shop shelf to it? And don’t say Barry’s/Lyon’s/whatever usual popular relaxing brew. That’s nice, but it’s for sitting down with the chats & being forgetful, not cleaning your head out so you can get some writing done. Starbucks EB tea is somehow stronger, and throwing three teabags of the normal isn’t doing that job.

What can I take so I don’t have to venture out if I’m working from home!?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Starbucks might sell their variation of English Breakfast Tea loose or in tea-bags & would keep you going while you scope out the competition to find something like it. #fightthepower!

Nope. Not an option after looking into it. I suppose I’m looking for a decent black tea that’s stronger than the usual brews. Any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

try to pick up an Assam tea somewhere, you probably need loose leaf

Advertisement