Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tree surgeon Recommendation

Options
  • 12-10-2020 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi I'm looking for a tree surgeon to prune and shape a tree that's growing to close to the house.There seems to be plenty of tree surgeons available locally but If anyone has a recommendation it would be welcomed.I don't just want someone to come in and cut the branches that are overlooking the house I could do that myself I need someone that is able to leave a nice even shape to it.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭ImAHappyCamper

machu wrote: »
    Hi I'm looking for a tree surgeon to prune and shape a tree that's growing to close to the house.There seems to be plenty of tree surgeons available locally but If anyone has a recommendation it would be welcomed.I don't just want someone to come in and cut the branches that are overlooking the house I could do that myself I need someone that is able to leave a nice even shape to it.
    Thanks.

I recommend Steve Davies from Oakwood tree care. Good rates and does a fine job.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

We got Dean O'Neill, The Green Man, to do our work. Absolute gentleman to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭blacksuir

I dont have a name but I've heard some of the councillors on the City and County Council are very happy with the company that have cut the trees on the Dungarvan Bye-pass road out near the Dungarvan G.A.A. Grounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Asdfgh2020

blacksuir wrote: »
    I dont have a name but I've heard some of the councillors on the City and County Council are very happy with the company that have cut the trees on the Dungarvan Bye-pass road out near the Dungarvan G.A.A. Grounds.[/quote

Tree cutting seems to be in vogue for some reason.....could it be something to do with 5G....?....I’ve seen a guy called ‘Noel Ryan Tree Surgeon’ in various locations cutting and wood chipping/mulching.....know nothing about him but it’s someone the OP could contact for a ‘condelisa rice’ ....?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 kayleigh7

I see cork tree surgeons do cover that area make sure you get quotes and insurance is in order

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,779 ✭✭✭dzilla

We got Dean O'Neill, The Green Man, to do our work. Absolute gentleman to deal with.

+1

Advertisement