Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation for herbalist, Mayo/Galway

• 14-10-2020 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭

Can someone recommend a good herbalist in the Mayo/Galway area? Very badly needed....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Health & Herbs, Sea Rd Galway.
    Multiple practitioners there, all good. Dr. Clare is the main/head herbalist/owner

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Colleen Kennedy in Westport in excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭tamara25

Thanks, if you don’t mind me asking have you personal experience of her? I have a long term condition so need someone really good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭Bredabe

tamara25 wrote: »
    Can someone recommend a good herbalist in the Mayo/Galway area? Very badly needed....

One in Tuam, Patrick Murphy, has an FB page the skin herbalist. Has ads in the advertiser from time to time.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

tamara25 wrote: »
    Thanks, if you don’t mind me asking have you personal experience of her? I have a long term condition so need someone really good.

I do indeed. I was referred to her by 2 other people who she has done good work with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,901 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Would also recommend Colleen Kennedy!

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭tamara25

Thanks for recommending Colleen also, much appreciated

Advertisement