Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf Game Log and Mod Queue

Options

Comments

• People, could I help out on a game?

I'd love to run one of my own but need to understand how they work behind the scenes.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Game Type |Theme (revealed optionally)|Mod(s)|Open Mod Spots|Date|Game Thread| Winning Team|Posts
    TBC|Werewolf - Supernatural |LadySkunk & sKeith |1 | October 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - Rick & Morty | Baggly & Stu Redman |1 | November 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - Die Hard (An action movie that takes place during Christmas )| Rikand|2 | December 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | Kolido|3 | January 2021 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - Father Ted 2 | Baggly, Necro, Mollyb60|0 | February 2021 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    Complex|Werewolf - Stranger Things | Duffman13|2 | March 2021 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - WWE part deux| Bounty Hunter & Necro |1 | April 2021 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | Beakerjoe |? | May 2021 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - Silent Hill 2 | Rikand |? | June 2021 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Star Trek 2| Baggly, Molly, Fixxxer |0 | July 2021 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - Simpsons Mafia 2 | Necro & Baggly |? | August 2021 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Doctor Who-Wolf|Barney|2|September 2021|TBC|TBC|TBC
    TBC|Werewolf|deconduo|2|October 2021|TBC|TBC|TBC
    TBC|Werewolf|Stu Redman|2|November 2021|TBC|TBC|TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - Die Hard 2 - Die Harder!|Rikand|3|December 2021|TBC|TBC|TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - Pokemon |Fixxxer and chums |? |January 2022|TBC|TBC|TBC
    TBC|Werewolf ||3 | February 2022 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | Stu Redman|2 | March 2022 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | beakerjoe |3 | April 2022 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | TBC |3 | May 2022 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - Die Hard with a Vengence|Rikand|0|June 2022|TBC|TBC|TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - Batman Returns| Bounty Hunter |3|July 2022|TBC|TBC|TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - Aliens Vs Predator | Reberetta |2 | August 2022 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | Stu Redman |2 | September 2022 | TBC | TBC | TBC

H2DB, would you be interested in joining Necro and myself in the April game? Its going to be Simpsons themed.

EDIT: Whoops nevermind my mistake :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,672 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Baggly wrote: »
    H2DB, would you be interested in joining Necro and myself in the April game? Its going to be Simpsons themed.

Hold on a mo why did mine & Necros wwe game turn into this all I was saying is we could use another mod to lighten the load on Necro given my time difference etc

Could be H2DB

Hold on a mo why did mine & Necros wwe game turn into this all I was saying is we could use another mod to lighten the load on Necro given my time difference etc

Could be H2DB

Sorry Bounty my mistake - i thought you meant leave the whole slot open for new mods rather than leave it open for some additional mods. Ill change that back now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Hows the Baby BH?

You back to anything that resembles a goodnights sleep or are you binge watching boxsets half asleep during night feeds?

Sorry Bounty my mistake - i thought you meant leave the whole slot open for new mods rather than leave it open for some additional mods. Ill change that back now.

As my mother would say “ would ya take my grave as fast” ... oddly morbid thing to say now that I think about it ha

No worries easy mistake to make. Your welcome aboard the wwe train if interested hello

As my mother would say “ would ya take my grave as fast” ... oddly morbid thing to say now that I think about it ha

No worries easy mistake to make. Your welcome aboard the wwe train if interested hello

Is the grave in one of the upcoming game modding slots?

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Hows the Baby BH?

You back to anything that resembles a goodnights sleep or are you binge watching boxsets half asleep during night feeds?

Definitely far closer to the latter but hoping that will change soon.

H2DB, offer on Simpsons game still stands in addition to BHs offer on the WWE game. Up to you!

• Advertisement

Is the grave in one of the upcoming game modding slots?

Yeah but my mothers called that one and won’t let me mod it.

• I'd love to jump into whatever is going.

I can't promise to be much use but would definitely appreciate the experience.

I'd love to jump into whatever is going.

Based off the only game I modded previously you would just have to make sure you could be online for the certain times to post up pre written posts / flavor etc.

I modded that game with Ol bagpuss & Ecto but iirc it was also Ectos first game but cos I’d pre written everything the process was pretty straight forward.

You replace Ecto as the new mod and Necro replaces baggly as the person who can create back rooms etc.

Then next time When you’ve experience you can have your own H2D game

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I'd love to jump into whatever is going.

I'm looking for CoMods for January. Welcome to join me.

• Kolido wrote: »
    I'm looking for CoMods for January. Welcome to join me.

Pencil me in, please :)

As mentioned, I might not be much use but happy to do me best.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,215 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Game Type |Theme (revealed optionally)|Mod(s)|Open Mod Spots|Date|Game Thread| Winning Team|Posts
    TBC|Werewolf - Supernatural |LadySkunk, Neowise, Clarabel & Necro |0 | 18th October 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - Rick & Morty | Baggly & Stu Redman |1 | November 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - Die Hard (An action movie that takes place during Christmas )| Rikand|2 | December 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | Kolido, Solomon Obedient Spokesperson|1 | January 2021 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - Father Ted 2 | Baggly, Necro, Mollyb60|0 | February 2021 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - WWE part deux| Bounty Hunter, Necro & Solomon Obedient Spokesperson |0 | April 2021 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - Simpsons Mafia 2 | Necro & Baggly |? | August 2021 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | Necro |3 | February 2022 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - Aliens Vs Predator | Reberetta |2 | August 2022 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | TBC |3 | October 2022 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | TBC |3 | November 2022 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | Necro |3 | December 2022 | TBC | TBC | TBC

Updated with the new info, H2D if you still want to join us for Simpsons Mafia you're more than welcome but wasn't sure if you wanted to commit to 3 games next year.

Also nabbing the Feb 2022 slot, I think I will attempt my first Christmas game at the end of that year too :P

Any idea about the theme Kolido ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Any idea about the theme Kolido ?

There is a theme I've wanted to run for a long time, might go with it but nothing certain yet. Would you be interested in modding also, probably need 3.

Kolido wrote: »
    There is a theme I've wanted to run for a long time, might go with it but nothing certain yet. Would you be interested in modding also, probably need 3.

Im interested depending on the theme, PM me hun xoxo

He wont PM you unless you end that sentence with 'hun xoxo'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭Reberetta

Added a new game to Jan 2023.

TBC|Werewolf - Supernatural |LadySkunk, Neowise, Clarabel & Necro |0 | 18th October 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | Kolido, Solomon Obedient Spokesperson|1 | January 2021 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - WWE part deux| Bounty Hunter, Necro & Solomon Obedient Spokesperson |0 | April 2021 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | Necro |3 | February 2022 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - Aliens Vs Predator | Reberetta |3 | August 2022 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | TBC |3 | October 2022 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | TBC |3 | November 2022 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | Necro |3 | December 2022 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - The Lost Boys |Reberetta|3|January 2023 |TBC|TBC|TBC

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭Reberetta

I will need some modding experience eventually so someone make me an offer I can't refuse.

Ill help you if you want, Reb.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Reberetta wrote: »
    I will need some modding experience eventually so someone make me an offer I can't refuse.

welcome to hop in on hallowerewolf if you want?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Die Hard is going to be Rikkiplex Lite*

* a little less complex than silent hill, a little more complex than Oceans 11 - players will have decisions to make.... just not as many as they would in Silent Hill. Like a third of silent hill, might push it up to a half depending on my work schedule

Rikand wrote: »
    Die Hard is going to be Rikkiplex Lite*

* a little less complex than silent hill, a little more complex than Oceans 11 - players will have decisions to make.... just not as many as they would in Silent Hill. Like a third of silent hill, might push it up to a half depending on my work schedule

John McClaine as SK versus everyone else yeah?

Looking for another head - potentially a virgin to help create some chaos for HalloWerewolf. Please apply directly to me here or by PM.

Please note, We are an equal opportunity employer, and you'll probably have some decent bants!

tusk wrote: »
    Looking for another head - potentially a virgin to help create some chaos for HalloWerewolf. Please apply directly to me here or by PM.

Please note, We are an equal opportunity employer, and you'll probably have some decent bants!

Is it a one night game or week long affair?

Is it a one night game or week long affair?

We're aiming for 2 days tops.

• Advertisement

tusk wrote: »
    We're aiming for 2 days tops.

Ah cant commit to Halloween night sadly, had it been a week long shindig. Id be more than happy to help out.

Sorry T Dawg

Advertisement